Whats the best ram i can use in this?

Baftes
Go to solution Solved by NelizMastr,

It depends on the CPU used. By default, a Sandy Bridge CPU supports up to 1333MHz, an Ivy Bridge CPU up to 1600MHz. Since the P67 chipset allows overclocking, you can run 1866 or 2133 as well if you're lucky.

Just wondering what ram this mother board can handle, I know it's DDR3 but not sure how much mhz..

https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/P8P67_LE/

Model: P8P67LE

I was reading about the memory on that site and it said it could take any memory.. surely that's not true. Maybe i read it wrong but it stated 

:Any Memory is A-OK!
MemOK! quickly ensures memory boot compatibility. This remarkable memory rescue tool requires a mere push of the button to patch memory issues. MemOK! determines failsafe settings and dramatically improves your system boot success. Get your system up and running in no time.

Anyway just wondering what's the best memory i can use in it. thank you

Edit: 
Just noticed Linus actually made a video about this motherboard if anyone wants to check that out 

It depends on the CPU used. By default, a Sandy Bridge CPU supports up to 1333MHz, an Ivy Bridge CPU up to 1600MHz. Since the P67 chipset allows overclocking, you can run 1866 or 2133 as well if you're lucky.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro