How can I replace the 'OneDrive' icon with 'Google drive' icon in File Explorer

image.png.1b139620479032cae8c5cf47a86a792d.png

How can I replace that OneDrive icon (including the path, cloud activities and everything) with Google drive? I don't use Onedrive. I want to edit that shortcut to lead through My Google drive folder instead of Onedrive, but anyone knows how to do it? I can't find any possible solution through the options in Windows explorer maybe we could use registry or something? 

Help would really be appreciated :)

Why.... not... just install google sync (google drive desktop app is no longer a thing...) and add it to the quick access bar and ignore onedrive like the rest of us do? ;)

I wondered about this too since I find OneDrive annoying and useless too but I just left it alone since it didn't any harm to me.

After seeing this post I did a quick google search and found this.

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-remove-onedrive-file-explorer-windows-10

I gotta say it's simple and I'm happy af to get rid of it.

PS: I love Windows but F them for making users use stuff they don't want and not giving an option to delete it. Makes me think 200$ is even more overpriced than it is alredy.

1 minute ago, corrado33 said:

Why.... not... just install google sync (google drive desktop app is no longer a thing...) and add it to the quick access bar and ignore onedrive like the rest of us do? ;)

Well i mean, I simply want to personalise and make my explorer look clean

Install google sync and disable one drive?

You need to edit the registry to get rid of the icon.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

14 minutes ago, vascobrissos14 said:

I wondered about this too since I find OneDrive annoying and useless too but I just left it alone since it didn't any harm to me.

After seeing this post I did a quick google search and found this.

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-remove-onedrive-file-explorer-windows-10

I gotta say it's simple and I'm happy af to get rid of it.

PS: I love Windows but F them for making users use stuff they don't want and not giving an option to delete it. Makes me think 200$ is even more overpriced than it is alredy.

Thanks dude But is there a way to add or replace another icon on that file, but the path will be leading to Google drive?

18 minutes ago, OppositeCube said:

Thanks dude But is there a way to add or replace another icon on that file, but the path will be leading to Google drive?

Not that I'm aware :/