Backup Software for Windows

I recently bought a 5TB Seagate Backup Plus Portable hard drive for my PC to keep a back up of the three drives in there (1x500GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1xWD Black 1TB, 1xWD Blue 3TB, none are in a RAID). I tried using Seagate’s included Toolkit software. That software, however, is probably the buggiest software I have ever used, and I have since uninstalled it. For now, I am using File History on Windows 10. Though, it only backs up the 500GB SSD (my boot drive). I am considering other software, free or paid. I have been looking at Acronis. Thinking about downloading the free trial, and maybe buying it*. Does anyone know any other software they use for backup? Has to be able to back up my three drives, and keep the backups up to date.

*Does anyone know if Acronis will backup all three drives? Seems like it does, but I’m not sure.

Try Macrium Reflect. I don't trust Acronis so much, but Macrium Reflect never disappointed me.

It's for imaging/restore/cloning, but you can mount images in system, so it's like backup - only faster.

Try using the built in backup in windows in control panel. Its different(its called backup and restore windows 7). It lets you backup all your drives and make a disk image aswell.

I suggest using Macrium Reflect free to image your boot drive and FreeFileSync in Mirror mode to backup your data drives.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!