Skyrim Graphics issues

I just got Skyrim Legendary edition for Christmas for PC and I'm having these weird graphics issues. You can see thim on the rocks on the right pretty well and also on the path near the rocks.

post-13044-0-50379600-1388782506.jpg

I dont know how I got them. I have mods installed and it was working fine yesterday and all of the sudden they appeared today. Any recommendations on how to fix it?

Ive already updated to the latest driver and that didn't do anything to help

Specs

CPU AMD Anthlon X2 64 5000+ Black Edition

GPU EVGA GT 620

4GB RAM

Current Rig:
Intel core i7-4790k, EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0, Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1, Corsair H100i, Kingston Hyperx Fury 16GB, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, WD Red 3TB (RAID 1), Corsair RM750, NZXT HUE, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe.

I just got Skyrim Legendary edition for Christmas for PC and im having these weird graphics issues. 

attachicon.gif2014-01-03_00001.jpg

I dont know how I got them. I have mods installed and it was working fine yesterday and all of the sudden they appeared today. Any recommendations on how to fix it?

Ive already updated to the latest driver and that didn't do anything to help

Specs

CPU AMD Anthlon X2 64 5000+ Black Edition

GPU EVGA GT 620

4GB RAM

Try removing one mod at a time until the issue stops. The last mod to get removed is probably the one causing the issues. 

Also does this happen without mods?

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

I cant see what is wrong

Artifacts show up in the form of what looks like black dots.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

GPU EVGA GT 620

Found your problem

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Sorry I had to cut down the image resolution. Ill put up a larger one and ill try that. but its not black dots its little squares. ill upload a larger image.

EDIT: Im sorry to say this but I kinda forgot how to upload in my media... Its been a while since Ive been in here...

EDIT 2: It is still doing it in vanilla Skyrim. I tried running it with and without SKSE.

EDIT 3: My PC just crashed and after that everything works fine... I'm confused but ill take it.

Current Rig:
Intel core i7-4790k, EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0, Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1, Corsair H100i, Kingston Hyperx Fury 16GB, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, WD Red 3TB (RAID 1), Corsair RM750, NZXT HUE, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm laughing right now because...

That's part of the game.

Doesn't really have to do with graphics.

Because the way they make the maps and things are always Half-a$$ed.

There are going to be rocks and roads and textures that look like something is wrong with the game , but there is nothing wrong.

My Bro had the same problem with skyrim on his old system , AMD x64 +6000 , gt520 , then i built my new PC and his skyrim now looks better than real life lol

My Pc Specs

CPU : AMD FX-8350 @stock w/Noctua NH D-14   Mobo: Asus M5A99FX    Ram : 16gb Corsair XMS3 @1600mhz    GPU : Gigabyte GTX970 Windforce OC 4GB @1429mhz   SSD: Sandisk X110 256gb    Case: Be Quiet Silent Base 800 Windowed  PSU: EVGA 850w g2  Peripherals : Corsair K70 w/Red Switches , Logitech G502 , Samsung SyncMaster S22B300 (1920x1080) , Ttesports Shock one headset , Phone : HTC one A9