What better can I do?

Hey Guys, The picture below is my cooling setup. I am pulling air into the case. Since this case does not have any other way to exhaust hot air other than the 1 fan at the back. I was wondering what can I do to make it better without needing to change case. My ideal temps(while doing normal tasks) are: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G:- 45°c, CPU:- 36°c, Mainboard:- 45°c.

It would be a great help if I can get any suggestions!

viber image2.jpg

I would setup rad fans so they pull the air out of the case through the rad itself, the back fan would be a inlet fan for best efficiency 

mount two fans in the mesh on the psu cover (there is a way for air to escape from there correct?.  you could also maybe upgrade the rear fan and the front fans to high performance noctua ones, like the new sterrox fan they announced. or if you dont like the color there was one quite similar, sadly i cant link it atm

3 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

mount two fans in the mesh on the psu cover (there is a way for air to escape from there correct?.  you could also maybe upgrade the rear fan and the front fans to high performance noctua ones, like the new sterrox fan they announced. or if you dont like the color there was one quite similar, sadly i cant link it atm

By mesh on the PSU cover, Do you mean the 2 grill like thing right below the GPU? Unfortunately, the rate of finding those high quality fans are next to non. Also I might not be able to afford those right now. Only a cheaper fans

1 minute ago, Zed_ said:

By mesh on the PSU cover, Do you mean the 2 grill like thing right below the GPU?

yes. it will offload the rear exhaust fan, but might steal some air from the GPU. id run the fans at verry low speed. 

2 minutes ago, Zed_ said:

Only a cheaper fans

cheaper fans in the mesh will work fine as most fans stay quiet at low speeds

5 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

yes. it will offload the rear exhaust fan, but might steal some air from the GPU. id run the fans at verry low speed. 

The Hard drives are directly below that mesh. will it harm them in anyway and make the hotter?

12 minutes ago, Dschijn said:

Idle temps do not matter. Load temps?

at Load my GPU is around 75°c and CPU is around 65°c

Totally fine temperatures.

What is bothering you? The temps? Noise?

Maybe install a 3rd fan in the front? I guess you could install one below the Aio in the front.

36 minutes ago, Dschijn said:

Totally fine temperatures.

What is bothering you? The temps? Noise?

Maybe install a 3rd fan in the front? I guess you could install one below the Aio in the front.

idk why when I start playing fortnite (Medium settings) my GPU suddenly goes to that temp fast. Doesnt happen in other games. that's why was wondering. Install a 3rd fan under the Radiator? Pull?

75°C is no problem. Anything below 82-83°C is totally fine. Maybe Fortnite is more demanding than the other games you play.

Yes under the Rad, as intake for the 3rd front fan. But I doubt that this will lower your GPU temps a lot, maybe 1-2°C.

ok, will gonna give it a shot

5 hours ago, Zed_ said:

Hey Guys, The picture below is my cooling setup. I am pulling air into the case. Since this case does not have any other way to exhaust hot air other than the 1 fan at the back. I was wondering what can I do to make it better without needing to change case. My ideal temps(while doing normal tasks) are: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G:- 45°c, CPU:- 36°c, Mainboard:- 45°c.

It would be a great help if I can get any suggestions!

viber image2.jpg

Your current setup is fine. The temps you reported for idle and under load are not going to be an issue.

Having more fans blowing air in than out isn't a bad thing and actually creates a positive case pressure. This means you will have less issue with dust and most of the excess air will find its way out of vented areas on the case. I wouldn't be overly concerned personally.

Move the rad to the top and have it exhaust, add front intake fans.

or

Simple reverse your front fans to exhaust and have a negative pressure setup. This owuld lower mainboard and intneral ambient temp significantly BUT you wil have to deal with much more dust due to negative pressue.

The problem with having any rad as an intake is the air inside the case will heat up, increasing other component temps. In the case of people using AIO's on their CPU, and using normal air on the GPU, this causes issues for the GPU cooling.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

13 hours ago, SolarNova said:

or

Simple reverse your front fans to exhaust and have a negative pressure setup. This owuld lower mainboard and intneral ambient temp significantly BUT you wil have to deal with much more dust due to negative pressue.

The problem with having any rad as an intake is the air inside the case will heat up, increasing other component temps. In the case of people using AIO's on their CPU, and using normal air on the GPU, this causes issues for the GPU cooling.

sadly, I dont have an opening on top of my case to put the rad there. Should have thought harder before I bought the case :(

20 hours ago, SolarNova said:

or

His GPU temps even under load weren't bad. Also with the way he currently has it setup most of the gpu heat is going to exhaust through the vents on the pci-e blank plates. 

The current setup will increase the case temp slightly, but since the rad is getting a constant flow of fresh air this shouldn't be as big of an issue as say a large air cooler with limited flow. Alternatively he could just get a nice high flow fan (which could potentially be louder).