How does the music it star wars enhance the film

Cupar19

for my music homework i'm supposed to research how the starwars experience is enhanced by the music but i cant find anything online

can anybody help?

Just now, Theguywhobea said:

Can't you just watch the one of the movies and figure it out for yourself?

no i dont have them or i would have :(

Just now, Cupar19 said:

no i dont have them or i would have :(

And you've never seen any of these movies previously? It's a very subjective question, so I doubt you'll be able to get an answer on the internet, as most people are just going to be posting their thoughts on the movies or on the music, but, those are their opinions, and not correct solutions.

Desktop: i9 11900k, 32GB DDR4, 4060 Ti 8GB 🙂

Just now, Theguywhobea said:

And you've never seen any of these movies previously? It's a very subjective question, so I doubt you'll be able to get an answer on the internet, as most people are just going to be posting their thoughts on the movies or on the music, but, those are their opinions, and not correct solutions.

ok well i have seen them but cant remember what songs play at what times

well are minds process sound before picture so high quality sound is good for visually thinking it looks good, for example if you show someone ths same video clip one with high quality audio and one with low quality they will rate the one with high quality looking better.

But in star wars the music help sets a mood like when there going in for the trench run the music helps build tension for example or the music for Darth Vader helps put fear in the mind 

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

Just now, Eduard the weeb said:

well are minds process sound before picture so high quality sound is good for visually thinking it looks good, for example if you show someone ths same video clip one with high quality audio and one with low quality they will rate the one with high quality looking better.

But in star wars the music help sets a mood like when there going in for the trench run the music helps build tension for example or the music for Darth Vader helps put fear in the mind 

thanks do you know the name of any songs so i can hear them on youtube

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

Just now, AshleyAshes said:

I literally found this playlist on my first google search.  Maybe you aren't trying hard enough?  ...Or trying at all...

i coulf find this but i was talking about specific pieces that are mabye like halfway through, i can remember one that played when darth vader appeared but dont know the name

7 hours ago, Cupar19 said:

for my music homework i'm supposed to research how the starwars experience is enhanced by the music but i cant find anything online

can anybody help?

it gives suspense and other emotions to on screen actions

without music it would be uninteresting movie

You could talk about the only cool scene in the newest one, where theres no music or sound at all at one point and it makes it incredible

Fanboys are the worst thing to happen to the tech community World. Chief among them are Apple fanboys. 

1 hour ago, Canada EH said:

it gives suspense and other emotions to on screen actions

without music it would be uninteresting movie

Not always Episode 1's pod race actually has no music during the race (till the end, which could have been left out), yet you can tell the pace of each racer by the noise of their engines (esp the main characters in the race). With the original 3 and even for the most part the second set of 3 you could watch them w/o music and still find it interesting to watch.

If they are asking for music only then yes the music in star wars reinforces/amplifies the current mood/atmosphere. However only asking for music only in a film like star wars is a bad idea(yes I'm picking on whoever gave OP the work), because of background noise that can actually do more than the music itself.

However imo it sounds like the homework is meant for you to actually watch the movies or at least one, while we could go on about how the music makes the movies better that is in our own words, and what makes it good for us might not for you esp if they require to give references.

John Williams shoves his throbbing score down your earhole. 

It's a very intimate experience, and I don't like it very much. 

Btw ever watched minority report? Literally star wars music. Way to go john 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

which is music

Depending on the person who assigned this assignment a engine sound might not be seen as music...

However I do agree with you the engines are technically music as they have a rhythm to them.

But you can turn anything into music :D

Edit:

@Egg-Roll

Anything that is not 100% natural, would be music IMO

Sound Effects would be Music IMO

You could classify a flowing river, raging rapids, or even a waterfall as music too.

Tho I think we are now picking on the poor person who assigned this project to OP more than anything...