Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BTA

[Project] - Wonder Woman - WallPC - Probably hardest build I've started

8 hours ago, BTA said:

What color would you use here? GF wants blue but I can't resist asking here.

30827997837_c595e301ab_c.jpg

I gotta agree with your wife here. Though that purple is also looking really nice...

import shittyTechAdvice as RollTime

Posted · Original PosterOP
20 minutes ago, TekRed said:

I would say pastel white, as it would go with any color lighting you choose. Blue coolant with blue leds it's just a bit much 

All LEDs are RGB. Blue's are just easy to get nicely shown in quick photos. I think I'll go blue pastel to show tubing behind the plexi thru the plexi. White could be nice as well as being more versatile with other led colors.

8 hours ago, BTA said:

All LEDs are RGB. Blue's are just easy to get nicely shown in quick photos. I think I'll go blue pastel to show tubing behind the plexi thru the plexi. White could be nice as well as being more versatile with other led colors.

Yeah I realize its RGB as I mentioned any color lighting you choose. You could always add the white pastel and see how you like it before adding blue dye, just an idea 😉

The build looks fantastic btw! 

I have that G3 PSU as well, spot on choice to not use any of the included cables they are way too chunky

Dell XPS 9370 - Sliger Cerberus - EVGA RTX 2080 Ti XC -Threadripper 2 2950X - Pixio PX347c Prime 34" Monitor - Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Keyboard - Logitech MX Master 2S Mouse - SteelSeries Sensei 310 Gaming Mouse