My first build

Im planning my first build and im looking to build a pc that will run way over or at least 60fps win my limited budget. 

I've picked these parts so far and i need a good gpu to go alongside it

CPU: Ryzen 5 1500X                                    approx £190

MOBO: MSI AMD B350 Mate                       approx £100

RAM: Corsair vengance LPX 2x4GB          approx £100

MEMORY: WD 1TB Blue                               approx £40

____________ +

So far:                                                                    £430

Im saving up and it will probably be a year or two before i actually am able to afford this

>Should i wait until i have a stable amount of money in my pocket to pick parts?

£800 is a bit exessive to me however i've been eyeing the Sapphite Radeon Nitro+ 8GB

should i pick this gpu

Just now, SpiritOfTheGods Skinhub.com said:

Im saving up and it will probably be a year or two before i actually am able to afford this

>Should i wait until i have a stable amount of money in my pocket to pick parts?

You should wait. Zen2 was rumoured with a leak earlier today which will launch next year, so you'll probably have better cpu options.
Do stick with the 580 though.

??? Wanna join ??? my free??gift card??? giveaway??? Click ⤵ the subrscribe button?? ,turn? the notifications on ??? and finally leave a nice comment ??down below⬇⬇ , now without further adue ??? lets get on?? with the video▶▶

2 minutes ago, PerfectPlasma said:

You should wait. Zen2 was rumoured with a leak earlier today which will launch next year, so you'll probably have better cpu options.
Do stick with the 580 though.

Although im only contemplating my GPU choice am i misinformed to assume that this CPU will be quite more expensive than my APU and will therefore break the bank?

5 minutes ago, SpiritOfTheGods Skinhub.com said:

Ya don't buy anything in parts

really if you're just gaming at 1080p 60hz Raven Ridge APUs should be coming, likely won't need a GPU to get some gaming done.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

6 minutes ago, SpiritOfTheGods Skinhub.com said:

If it's gonna take you that long to save up enough money for a reasonable PC, I'd say it's pointless to look at parts for it yet. Pretty much anything can happen in a year, so you're better off just saving up money, then after a year see what parts are a good buy at that time.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

21 minutes ago, SpiritOfTheGods Skinhub.com said:

Im planning my first build and im looking to build a pc that will run way over or at least 60fps win my limited budget. 

I've picked these parts so far and i need a good gpu to go alongside it

CPU: Ryzen 5 1500X                                    approx £190

MOBO: MSI AMD B350 Mate                       approx £100

RAM: Corsair vengance LPX 2x4GB          approx £100

MEMORY: WD 1TB Blue                               approx £40

____________ +

£800 is a bit exessive to me however i've been eyeing the Sapphite Radeon Nitro+ 8GB

should i pick this gpu

In two years the market will probably be very different so I wouldn't bother planning parts yet. Just start planning when you have your money ready