Best Safe That Will Fit In A Backpack

Rambo3456

Can you please paste bellow the best portable safe that can fit in  a average sized back pack please

Sent From The TechMaster Himself

Thanks For All The Help - Rambo3456

Ummm....I feel the need to ask why....A safe that is portable, and thus can be stolen is a really shit safe. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Just now, djdwosk97 said:

Ummm....I feel the need to ask why....A safe that is portable, and thus can be stolen is a really shit safe. 

i carry jewerly and my phone and wallet on me so when i go to the gym i dont like to wear it or have it on me becuase of my fear of it breaking

6 minutes ago, Rambo3456 said:

i carry jewerly and my phone and wallet on me so when i go to the gym i dont like to wear it or have it on me becuase of my fear of it breaking

Just put one of those small locks on your gym bag zipper not the most protective thing but it's better than nothing

R7 2700x (4.3ghz), Gtx Titan Xp Galactic Empire (Watercooled), 2x8 Gskill Trident 3200mhz, Asus Crosshair VII Hero Wifi, Corsair 900D, SAMSUNG 960 PRO M.2 256gb, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, 4x3tb 7200rpm Segate Barracudas in Raid 10 EKWB Custom Loop, Corsair AX1500i Power supply

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

5 minutes ago, Rambo3456 said:

Does it matter if its easy to get into its not like there gonna sit there and crack it there they would steal it then crack it if they already have it whats the point

My Personal Computer

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz (OC 3.8) 6-Core Processor

Cpu cooler DEEPCOOL Gamer Storm CAPTAIN 240EX WHITE 
Motherboard: MSI - B350 TOMAHAWK ARCTIC ATX AM4 Motherboard 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz RAM 8x3

Storage: SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2.5" 256GB SATA III

Storage:SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2.5" 500GB SATA III
Video Card: RTX 2060
Case: NZXT - S340 Elite (White) ATX Mid Tower Case 
Power Supply: EVGA 550 B3 550W

Peripherals

Monitor: Acer XF240H 24" TN Free-Sync ,144 Hz 

Keyboard: Corsair k95 RGB platinum

Mouse: Razer basilisk

Headset: Hyperx cloud alpha pro

thats a good point

True maybe i should of thought this through lol

59 minutes ago, Rambo3456 said:

Exactly this: 

31 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

But... If it fits into a backpack, then someone can just STEAL THE ENTIRE BACKPACK and smash into it later an a different venue. o.O

This is why safes that aren't bolted to the floor are actually a complete waste of time and money. The only exception being if you want to keep something away from your kids (e.g. a gun), or in safety from fire/water (e.g. fire safe).

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Yeah a safe being portable totally defeats the purpose of a safe. Also, locks on your bags zippers can ALL be defeated with a ballpoint pen by attacking the zipper instead of the lock. The best solution for you is to just not bring your valuables to the gym, whats the point of wearing jewellery there if you aren't going to wear it while you are there. Just leave your stuff at home or at worst, in the glove box of your car.