Mr.Tech.Qc

Corsair RGB Stand leak!

Just now, Drak3 said:

Naturally, pyo.

I happen to know some good artist on pixiv about that..R18 :ph34r:

~Guide To Flash Your Phone

Got any question about Flashing,Custom roms,Custom Recovery,Repairing imei,Rooting,Unlocking bootloader,etc

Feel Free to ask.
-I prefer Chiller but comic sans intrigued me :ph34r:

Specs :

Spoiler

CPU                               : i5 6600k

GPU                               : Asus Strix Rx 480 Oc version Oced to 1410Mhz

RAM                              : 12Gb of Avexir Core Blue 3100Mhz

MOTHERBOARD     : Msi Z170a Pro Gaming

PSU                                : Antec Edge 550w

CASE                             : NZXT H440 Red/Black

COOLING                    : Be Quiet Dark Rock 3

STORAGE                    : 120Gb OCZ Trion + WD 4TB Blue

KEYBOARD                : Cheap Xian Ling Blue Switch Knock Off (Its starting turn into brown)

MOUSE                         : Logitech G402

SOUNDS                       : Onboard

OS                                   : Windows 10 x64

DISPLAYS                   : LG 22MP68VQ-P

~My life is for you my lil angel so please dont leave before i do~

As someone who owns a pair of Corsair Void, I really hope these stands are designed better than most. My headphones have a small indent in the center of the memory foam from the stand that holds them. It's annoying. I can feel it wearing them and it bother me. Maybe these can suspend by the frame and avoid the foam??? Some ingenuity with RGB?

You can look at creations like this in two ways,

1. Rather than waste your time on something realistically bound to not sell that well courtesy of it being a gimmick, you could better spend the money you spent designing, manufacturing and shipping these products on areas such as your case lineups and so forth. 

Take Razer products, maybe if they didn't waste money on designing toasters and cup holders and wearables that scream "I love bad quality Razer products!", then there other lineups would receive more attention and in hope provide better quality from them in the future.

2. I like the look of it, looks trendy and I'll just buy one later for the the two second lols you'll be receiving.

The limit seriously should have just stopped at mouse mats.

Require of help with fan selection/information? Please do not hesitate to ask me!

The Pentium III Katamai, All of the Ryzen lineups and Intel's Haswell should all go down in a CPU hall of fame.

6 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

inb4 corsair releases rgb sex toys

https://imgur.com/ZZLmMo1

NSFW kind of

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: R7 360 XFX Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GS Ram: 1x8 2400MHz Corsair LPX, 1x8 Avexir Core Series (blue LED) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150 Future Upgrades: Vega/1080/1080Ti + 2x 34" 1440p IPS Curved 21:9 Ultrawides and a 27" 1440p IPS Freesync/Gsync 120-144Hz panel

On 9/13/2017 at 10:13 AM, coldhelios said:

RGB mice: check

RGB keyboard: check

RGB mousepad: check

RGB fans: check

RGB powersupply : check

RGB ssd's: check.

RGB headphone stand: check:

RGB CUPHOLDER: FRIKKIN CHECK BOII

next thing we know linus will make a setup with so much RGB that it shines brighter than the sun, but in rainbow.

Need RGB integrated Desks, rgb forks and knives for those who eat at their desks

I use this instead of a bulky headphone stand 👌

hengja__04_grande.jpg?v=1473764613

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro M TG || PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 750w || MB: Asrock Taichi X370 || CPU: AMD Ryzen R5 1600 || Cooler: Fractal Celsius S24 || RAM: G.Skill Flare X 16GB || GPU: Galax GTX 1070 EXOC-SNPR [black] || SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB || HDD: x2 WD Blue 1TB

2 hours ago, Cruorzy said:

Holy, thanks for the idea, going to get something like that asap.

If you wanted that one exactly, here's a link https://www.amazon.com/Brainwavz-Hengja-Headphone-Desk-Hanger/dp/B012VIWG28/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1505473854&sr=8-1&keywords=brainwavz

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro M TG || PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 750w || MB: Asrock Taichi X370 || CPU: AMD Ryzen R5 1600 || Cooler: Fractal Celsius S24 || RAM: G.Skill Flare X 16GB || GPU: Galax GTX 1070 EXOC-SNPR [black] || SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB || HDD: x2 WD Blue 1TB

Put a dock for my phone with wireless charging on the base and I'm in.

12 hours ago, Mooshi said:

I use this instead of a bulky headphone stand 👌

hengja__04_grande.jpg?v=1473764613

I do something similar but it's just a big binder clip clipped to the side of my desk. Yours is more... elegant.

Desktop: i5-6600k w/ be quiet! Pure Rock cooler. | Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 | ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K4 mobo | Patriot Viper 16GB DDR4-3000 | 240GB Sandisk SSD | Corsair 500r Case (White) | HTC Vive!! | Shitty Insignia monitor

Peripherals: Razer BlackWidow Chroma | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Sennheiser 558

Phone: Nexus 5x
Tablet: Amazon Fire tablet (2015)

56 minutes ago, ZimFreak said:

Put a dock for my phone with wireless charging on the base and I'm in.

Actually it was @Mooshi's picture. :)

7 hours ago, Mooshi said:

Going to buy it for sure, handy af :)

Quote or mention me if not feel ignored