Level 10 GT

I'm thinking of getting a Level 10 GT off of Craigslist for 70 dollars (hopefully cheaper) but its a little tall for me. Is the handle removable on the top? I know there are some people on here with the case, I just dont know who

4 minutes ago, Abyss Gaming said:

Is the handle removable on the top?

Rotary tool. 

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

Just now, Zando Bob said:

Rotary tool. 

But then its not smooth....

Screenshot_442.png.f50050856aff980133eb0e546b960094.png

And it looks like it might come off

Just now, Abyss Gaming said:

Screenshot_442.png.f50050856aff980133eb0e546b960094.png

And it looks like it might come off

It might. 

Bondo + spray paint. 

Main PC 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

ive always been really interested in this case, but never actually bought it.

i'd be really interested to hear some thoughts from actual buyers.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Just now, Tsuki said:

ive always been really interested in this case, but never actually bought it.

i'd be really interested to hear some thoughts from actual buyers.

Yea theres two or three people on the forum who have it. Its killing me I cant remember who

Yea theres two or three people on the forum who have it. Its killing me I cant remember who

i think the reason i ended up not getting it was that my 280mm rad wouldnt fit

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

1 minute ago, Abyss Gaming said:

Seems @dual290x and @TVwazhere, from a quick search. 

Main PC 

Just now, Zando Bob said:

Wha... you're a ninja lol. I think there may have been someone else but idk

16 minutes ago, Abyss Gaming said:

I'm thinking of getting a Level 10 GT off of Craigslist for 70 dollars (hopefully cheaper) but its a little tall for me. Is the handle removable on the top? I know there are some people on here with the case, I just dont know who

ask the seller for it

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

ask the seller for it

He hasnt replied yet and/or may not be experienced enough to know. Plenty of people selling cases dont even know the name of them

2 minutes ago, Abyss Gaming said:

Plenty of people selling cases dont even know the name of them

What he doesn't know what a handle is ?? /s

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

What he doesn't know what a handle is ?? /s

Well it took him a day to reply last time and I contacted someone about what case they were selling and they said "its for gaming" so honestly I wouldnt be surprised

8 hours ago, Zando Bob said:

I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED

I've personally never tried to remove the handle before. I guess it's possible but I'm not sure.

THIS. CASE. IS. HUGE. (and not really in a good way) Theres a lot of empty space not utilized considering how big the case is, but if you can get past that, the HDD bays are actually fucking amazing, it has a sata power bridge so one sata power connector can power all five bays, and if you pre wire the sata data (heh, rhymes) cables, the bays are basically "hot swap-able" (i'll call them luke warm since you have to screw the drives in) The side fan also is very handy because you can direct the flow of air with the lever to the right, pointing air flow upwards towards your GPU. You can fit a 240 RAD in the top, but I liked the 200mm fans in the case so I got a 140mm in the exhaust. The window is a bit small but allows you to see your mobo and the top of your GPU. Dust filters are very good overall, the side one is the easiest to access. The ability to lock HDD bays and the door with a barrel lock is awesome. HEADPHONE HOLDER YAAAAAAAAAAS (I love this feature)

For $70, its a pretty decent deal. One day when I rebuild though I'm going to get a different case. This thing takes up so much space it doesnt need to it's ridiculous. Silly 2014 me thought Full towers were better. Boy how my ideals have changed since then.

IMAG0183.jpg

IMAG0393.jpg

IMAG0396.jpg

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

On 8/16/2017 at 0:30 AM, Zando Bob said:

On 8/16/2017 at 8:10 AM, TVwazhere said:

I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED

I've personally never tried to remove the handle before. I guess it's possible but I'm not sure.

THIS. CASE. IS. HUGE. (and not really in a good way) Theres a lot of empty space not utilized considering how big the case is, but if you can get past that, the HDD bays are actually fucking amazing, it has a sata power bridge so one sata power connector can power all five bays, and if you pre wire the sata data (heh, rhymes) cables, the bays are basically "hot swap-able" (i'll call them luke warm since you have to screw the drives in) The side fan also is very handy because you can direct the flow of air with the lever to the right, pointing air flow upwards towards your GPU. You can fit a 240 RAD in the top, but I liked the 200mm fans in the case so I got a 140mm in the exhaust. The window is a bit small but allows you to see your mobo and the top of your GPU. Dust filters are very good overall, the side one is the easiest to access. The ability to lock HDD bays and the door with a barrel lock is awesome. HEADPHONE HOLDER YAAAAAAAAAAS (I love this feature)

For $70, its a pretty decent deal. One day when I rebuild though I'm going to get a different case. This thing takes up so much space it doesnt need to it's ridiculous. Silly 2014 me thought Full towers were better. Boy how my ideals have changed since then.

WE HAVE BEEN SUMMONED!

I was wondering why I had an urge to get on the computer.

I got my case for free and spent about fifty dollars in parts to get it like new, then maybe $8 to mod it. It is great, very spacious, and every time I think about getting a smaller case I remember how much I prefer having room to work. The HDD bays are great to have, if you switch between OS drives like I did for about three years it is great, or if you plan to use any kind of raid it nice to have. The extra space for the 5.25" is great, although to attach them securely (5.25" res/pump/ combo, or actual ODD) you have to take the side vent off. Modding it isn't really hard, if you have some common sense and you are handy with a screw drive and pliers you are golden. It is big! Be sure to get measurements and make sure it will fit like you want it (i also recommend getting a box that is close to it's size and placing it where you want it, leaving room for the cables in the back) The handle will come off but the case is ugly if you keep it off. Keep it on, you can use it like a handle (although I don't recommend it once everything is put in it), and it looks nice. Get some noctua 200mm fans as the Thermaltake ones aren't great in the noise department.The dust filers are pretty good, I put extra filters in because I am a little freaky about any dust being in my system. The bottom dust filter is a pain to remove as you must pull you system out and remove it from the back, the front panel has to be removed to get to the filter in the front. I recommend getting foam for the top as the dust will fall in your pc. However, if your home is clean... no worries on regular cleaning. I can not comment on a headphone holder, I don't use headphones and I never purchased the holder (although I should). The cable management in the case is... okay. The back panel will be snug but it will be fine. Watercooling is fine, the bottom is spacious enough that if you don't have a long psu, it will fit a 120mm. The top rad spot though will give you a headache with the cpu power plug, screws, and cpu fan hub, even with just a 200mm fan. In the end would I trade my case.... yes, but for only a case like the haf stacker WITH the mini itx case at the bottom, or Linus' Silverstone TJ07B-W. So in conclusion, would I do it all over again....eh, maybe.

If space is not an issue, yes I would but I'd rather had been born earlier so I could buy the haf stacker cases. I am going to be moving to a smaller home in a few years and so I will, at some point, get a smaller case (maybe). If you are sure about the size go for it (it isn't that huge, we just want you to be aware that is does take some space). Air cooling is awesome, watercooling isn't bad at all. Modding ability is great, there is forum on overclock.net only for Level 10 GT owners/modding. I love it, it was my first real case and It will be hard to say good bye. I don't think you will be disappointed. I do love the case, I do. I think you will too. If you have any questions please ask. I don't think you will be disappointed in the case.

20170817_164209.jpg

20170817_164212.jpg

20170817_164217.jpg

20170817_164224.jpg

20170817_164245.jpg

Instructions for frustration management:  

1) Sit at desk.   2) Repeatedly slam forehead against desk.

I never said I was smart, just smart enough to be dangerous.

ORLY?

……..'|:::::::,': : : : : : :_„„-: : : : : : : : ~--„_: |'
………|::::::|: : : „--~~'''~~''''''''-„…_..„~''''''''''''¯|
………|:::::,':_„„-|: : :_„---~: : :|''¯¯''''|: ~---„_: ||
……..,~-,_/'': : : |:    ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) : |: : : :|:  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)): \..|
……../,'-,: : : : : ''-,_______,-'': : : : ''-„_____|
……..\: :|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :„: : : : :-,: : : : : : : ?
………',:': : : : : : : : : : : : :,-'__: : : :_',: : : : ;: ,'
……….'-,-': : : : : :___„-: : :'': : ¯''~~'': ': : ~--|'
………….|: ,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :: :
………….'|: \: : : : : : : : -,„_„„-~~--~--„_: :: |
…………..|: \: : : : : : : : : : : :-------~: : : : : |
You have been visited by the propane god, I tell ya hwat. Repost this on 5 more profiles or Hank Hill will bring the propain.

- credit to, @Cinnabar Sonar

13 hours ago, dual290x said:

WE HAVE BEEN SUMMONED!

I was wondering why I had an urge to get on the computer.

I got my case for free and spent about fifty dollars in parts to get it like new, then maybe $8 to mod it. It is great, very spacious, and every time I think about getting a smaller case I remember how much I prefer having room to work. The HDD bays are great to have, if you switch between OS drives like I did for about three years it is great, or if you plan to use any kind of raid it nice to have. The extra space for the 5.25" is great, although to attach them securely (5.25" res/pump/ combo, or actual ODD) you have to take the side vent off. Modding it isn't really hard, if you have some common sense and you are handy with a screw drive and pliers you are golden. It is big! Be sure to get measurements and make sure it will fit like you want it (i also recommend getting a box that is close to it's size and placing it where you want it, leaving room for the cables in the back) The handle will come off but the case is ugly if you keep it off. Keep it on, you can use it like a handle (although I don't recommend it once everything is put in it), and it looks nice. Get some noctua 200mm fans as the Thermaltake ones aren't great in the noise department.The dust filers are pretty good, I put extra filters in because I am a little freaky about any dust being in my system. The bottom dust filter is a pain to remove as you must pull you system out and remove it from the back, the front panel has to be removed to get to the filter in the front. I recommend getting foam for the top as the dust will fall in your pc. However, if your home is clean... no worries on regular cleaning. I can not comment on a headphone holder, I don't use headphones and I never purchased the holder (although I should). The cable management in the case is... okay. The back panel will be snug but it will be fine. Watercooling is fine, the bottom is spacious enough that if you don't have a long psu, it will fit a 120mm. The top rad spot though will give you a headache with the cpu power plug, screws, and cpu fan hub, even with just a 200mm fan. In the end would I trade my case.... yes, but for only a case like the haf stacker WITH the mini itx case at the bottom, or Linus' Silverstone TJ07B-W. So in conclusion, would I do it all over again....eh, maybe.

If space is not an issue, yes I would but I'd rather had been born earlier so I could buy the haf stacker cases. I am going to be moving to a smaller home in a few years and so I will, at some point, get a smaller case (maybe). If you are sure about the size go for it (it isn't that huge, we just want you to be aware that is does take some space). Air cooling is awesome, watercooling isn't bad at all. Modding ability is great, there is forum on overclock.net only for Level 10 GT owners/modding. I love it, it was my first real case and It will be hard to say good bye. I don't think you will be disappointed. I do love the case, I do. I think you will too. If you have any questions please ask. I don't think you will be disappointed in the case.

-glorious pic snip-

I can back all of his claims (except removable handle simply because I've never tried but I was pretty sure you could anyways) One day I will definitely move my system to a smaller case, and it will be hard to say goodbye. It's like your first girlfriend. She wasn't perfect, but you learned a lot and there was still something magical, and she will always hold a part of your heart even if she did end up being a bit of a bitch in the end. OP already picked himself up a used S340 for $20 though :P 

Side note I like all the white. It's like a reverse Snow Edition!

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Ive owned two in the past. Happy to answer any question you have :)

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

14 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

I can back all of his claims (except removable handle simply because I've never tried but I was pretty sure you could anyways) One day I will definitely move my system to a smaller case, and it will be hard to say goodbye. It's like your first girlfriend. She wasn't perfect, but you learned a lot and there was still something magical, and she will always hold a part of your heart even if she did end up being a bit of a bitch in the end. OP already picked himself up a used S340 for $20 though :P 

Side note I like all the white. It's like a reverse Snow Edition!

Yeah, I know I will. I have gone from using five drives to just three. One holds nothing but backups. The other two are ssds.

Yeah it will be hard to get rid of it but it will be bittersweet. I've looked at the Riotoro CR 1080 but I am not sure if I want to go that route. We shall see. It will all depend on the new house. I might keep it for my nas and get rid of the Fractal Node 804. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I saw where he did. Could have come back and said thanks though.

Thanks man, I finally said screw it and got it done. I was going for a white an black with a hint of LED green but that was shot down when my MSI Krait board died on me. It was so worth the hassle to get the white on the red trim. If you want pointers on how to do it, let me know.

14 hours ago, Nosfy said:

Ive owned two in the past. Happy to answer any question you have :)

Why two? Just curious.

Instructions for frustration management:  

1) Sit at desk.   2) Repeatedly slam forehead against desk.

I never said I was smart, just smart enough to be dangerous.

ORLY?

……..'|:::::::,': : : : : : :_„„-: : : : : : : : ~--„_: |'
………|::::::|: : : „--~~'''~~''''''''-„…_..„~''''''''''''¯|
………|:::::,':_„„-|: : :_„---~: : :|''¯¯''''|: ~---„_: ||
……..,~-,_/'': : : |:    ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) : |: : : :|:  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)): \..|
……../,'-,: : : : : ''-,_______,-'': : : : ''-„_____|
……..\: :|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :„: : : : :-,: : : : : : : ?
………',:': : : : : : : : : : : : :,-'__: : : :_',: : : : ;: ,'
……….'-,-': : : : : :___„-: : :'': : ¯''~~'': ': : ~--|'
………….|: ,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :: :
………….'|: \: : : : : : : : -,„_„„-~~--~--„_: :: |
…………..|: \: : : : : : : : : : : :-------~: : : : : |
You have been visited by the propane god, I tell ya hwat. Repost this on 5 more profiles or Hank Hill will bring the propain.

- credit to, @Cinnabar Sonar

On 8/18/2017 at 10:51 PM, dual290x said:

Yeah, I know I will. I have gone from using five drives to just three. One holds nothing but backups. The other two are ssds.

Yeah it will be hard to get rid of it but it will be bittersweet. I've looked at the Riotoro CR 1080 but I am not sure if I want to go that route. We shall see. It will all depend on the new house. I might keep it for my nas and get rid of the Fractal Node 804. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I saw where he did. Could have come back and said thanks though.

Thanks man, I finally said screw it and got it done. I was going for a white an black with a hint of LED green but that was shot down when my MSI Krait board died on me. It was so worth the hassle to get the white on the red trim. If you want pointers on how to do it, let me know.

Why two? Just curious.

The Riotoro CR is a significant size change LOL!!! It's the smallest ATX case I know of. Honestly though the S340 Elite is pretty awesome, it has 3 SSD mounts and 2 HDD bays. Same thing goes for Fractal Design Define C TG or Meshify C, though I dont have experience building in those. I'm probably going to lean twoards those for my next build (or whatever is new in 2018+, cases are my favorite part of a PC)

On ‎19‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 3:51 AM, dual290x said:

Why two? Just curious.

Originally had the black one... then eventually got a white one. Ended up selling both.

I upgrade cases quite often for some reason.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

• 1 year later...