What Motherboard Should I Pick for Ryzen 5 1600 and gtx 1060

One with a socket called: AM4. All of them should work.

Thanks for quick answers i don t have much idea for pc config... Is motherboard mess with the performance ? 

If you are not going to overclock, it does not really matter much as long as the board has the features you want.

4 minutes ago, KarathKasun said:

If you are not going to overclock, it does not really matter much as long as the board has the features you want.

There is the think i will overclock the Ryzen 1600 so what should i watch for ?

In B350 boards MSI Gaming Pro Carbon is likely your best bet.  It has one of the most robust VRM's for a B350 board.  If you want to spend a bit more money, Taichi is likely the most robust board on the market as far as voltage control.

@GrigorNikolow This one has pretty much all the basic (but important) features, like NVMe, USB Type-C, good quality on-board audio, etc.:
https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/B350-PC-MATE.html#productFeature-section.
It should do the trick when paired with that CPU + GPU combo you mentioned. Also, I recommend you to throw 16GB of RAM there if you plan on gaming and multitasking.

1 minute ago, KarathKasun said:

In B350 boards MSI Gaming Pro Carbon is likely your best bet.  It has one of the most robust VRM's for a B350 board.  If you want to spend a bit more money, Taichi is likely the most robust board on the market as far as voltage control.

What about gigabyte b350 gaming ?

2 minutes ago, Fred Flintstone said:

@GrigorNikolow This one has pretty much all the basic (but important) features, like NVMe, USB Type-C, good quality on-board audio, etc.:
https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/B350-PC-MATE.html#productFeature-section.
It should do the trick when paired with that CPU + GPU combo you mentioned. Also, I recommend you to throw 16GB of RAM there if you plan on gaming and multitasking.

https://www.amazon.com/ASUS-Prime-B350-Plus-Ryzen-Motherboard/dp/B06X416NJ1/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1500577875&sr=1-1&keywords=b350+motherboard That one good ?

2 minutes ago, KarathKasun said:

In B350 boards MSI Gaming Pro Carbon is likely your best bet.

@GrigorNikolow That one Karath just mentioned is one of the best B350 motherboards, if you're into OC you should aim to that direction.

Just now, Fred Flintstone said:

@GrigorNikolow That one Karath just mentioned is one of the best B350 motherboards, if you're into OC you should aim to that direction.

Is there any differences between B350 gigabyte, asus, msi and others ? Or i just have watch to be b350 model for ryzen ?

Just now, GrigorNikolow said:

Is there any differences between B350 gigabyte, asus, msi and others ? Or i just have watch to be b350 model for ryzen ?

There are many differences, specially between I/Os and power phases (which drastically affect your overclocking performance, if you're into that).

No, B350 Prime is pretty poor in comparison to the MSI Gaming Pro Carbon.

Gigabyte B350 Gaming has pretty bad voltage regulation.

On every board other than B350 Krait or B350 Gaming Pro Carbon I would limit voltage to no more than around 1.3v.

Thanks for advices can u ofer me a motherboard like from 100 euro ? That loud be able to handle the overclock on Ryzen 1600 ?

Just now, GrigorNikolow said:

Thanks for advices can u ofer me a motherboard like from 100 euro ? That loud be able to handle the overclock on Ryzen 1600 ?

None exist that I would recommend.  At that price point overclocking a R5 1400/1500X is doable, but R5 1600 would be pushing reliability IMHO.

MSI B350 Krait is about as cheap as you are going to get for a decent board as far as power delivery goes.

1 minute ago, KarathKasun said:

None exist that I would recommend.  At that price point overclocking a R5 1400/1500X is doable, but R5 1600 would be pushing reliability IMHO.

MSI B350 Krait is about as cheap as you are going to get for a decent board as far as power delivery goes.

Is that the one that should i pick https://www.amazon.com/MSI-B350-Motherboard-KRAIT-GAMING/dp/B06XP1KJWZ/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1500579165&sr=1-1&keywords=MSI+B350+Krait

Its a bit more expensive, but is a better overall board.  It is in the $130-$140 US range.

The MSI Krait is as good as you can get for the least amount of money.  The ASRock one is, IMHO, the best perf/$ overall.

I'd go for the X370 Taichi.

1 minute ago, Dutch-stoner said:

I'd go for the X370 Taichi.

The X370 Fatal1ty is very similar in terms of board layout and VRM.  Its not quite as overpowered as the Taichi, but it is more than sufficient for pushing even an R7 to ~4ghz/1.4v AFAIK.

4 minutes ago, KarathKasun said:

Its a bit more expensive, but is a better overall board.  It is in the $130-$140 US range.

So do u mean with the ASrock i can get more overclock then the MSI Gaming AMD Ryzen B350 ?