Opinion on cable management?

Hello! My name is Rey, I made some cable management on my computer which turned 2 months old a couple of days ago! The specs are I3-6100, 8GB Ram, 1TB HDD and a Gigabyte GTX 1060 3GB

What do you guys think of the cable management?

asda.jpg

Not great but there's nowhere to hide the cables, so i guess its good enough lol.

Also im guessing you mean i3 6100? :P

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

3 minutes ago, RKRiley said:

Not great but there's nowhere to hide the cables, so i guess its good enough lol.

Also im guessing you mean i3 6100? :P

Ah. Thanks, and yes. A typo.. :/

I guess it's OK. It could be better, but for a 14 year old, I doubt you'll be showing off the insides of your rig anyways. 

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

3 minutes ago, Jamiec1130 said:

I guess it's OK. It could be better, but for a 14 year old, I doubt you'll be showing off the insides of your rig anyways. 

Its my first build, so im not experienced :P 

1 minute ago, HamsterianPig said:

Its my first build, so im not experienced :P 

I'm guessing the case is the corsair spec alpha correct? That case isn't too good for cable management but overall for your first build not too bad dude. Next time I would recommend connecting the cpu 4 pin cable before installing the motherboard.

Hard to not see cables when you have a tiny board in a bigger case. So best you can do for the circumstance

Smoking weed at the red light like its legal

Not bad for a first build. Back in my days there was no such thing as wire management. :D

The cpu fan wire can be tucked around the outside of the cooler. Don't want the fan blade to hit it.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

28 minutes ago, Jamiec1130 said:

Dude, I'm 13, having assembled 15 systems, and I'm seriously not afraid of using cable ties, clamps, sleeves & cable combs for even the lowest end of systems I've worked with.

I once did the unthinkable, back many headphones ago...

I split an audio split, again

2 minutes ago, EnergyEclipse said:

Dude, I'm 13, having assembled 15 systems, and I'm seriously not afraid of using cable ties, clamps, sleeves & cable combs for even the lowest end of systems I've worked with.

Well aren't you a bad ass?

You did a decent job OP, but I would suggest routing the cables along the sides of the case more if possible. 

45 minutes ago, HamsterianPig said:

Hello! My name is Rey, i'm 14 years old and I made some cable management on my computer which turned 2 months old a couple of days ago! The specs are I3-6100, 8GB Ram, 1TB HDD and a Gigabyte GTX 1060 3GB

What do you guys think of the cable management?

asda.jpg

I for one dont care for cable management as I never see my computer. Plus its enclosed.

26 minutes ago, Kek Ops said:

Well aren't you a bad ass?

You did a decent job OP, but I would suggest routing the cables along the sides of the case more if possible. 

D: Sorry if I appear to make myself look 'tougher' D: That was strongly  not my intention.

I once did the unthinkable, back many headphones ago...

I split an audio split, again

Ayy fellow 14 year old :P 

Pretty good for a first build. A lot better than my first build, try routing the CPU power connector behind the motherboard tray if there's enough space.

Here's what my build in the spec alpha (which is what I'm assuming that case is by the looks) looked like, try to mimic that: (Ignore the PSU cover, that was custom)

20161026_192550.thumb.jpg.f51d7f2affd6a97dad1c463a36b8c5fe.jpg

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

54 minutes ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

Ayy fellow 14 year old :P 

Pretty good for a first build. A lot better than my first build, try routing the CPU power connector behind the motherboard tray if there's enough space.

Here's what my build in the spec alpha (which is what I'm assuming that case is by the looks) looked like, try to mimic that: (Ignore the PSU cover, that was custom)

20161026_192550.thumb.jpg.f51d7f2affd6a97dad1c463a36b8c5fe.jpg

Wooooow that cable management is great compared to mine, and yes i do use the spec alpha :D 

7 minutes ago, HamsterianPig said:

Wooooow that cable management is great compared to mine, and yes i do use the spec alpha :D 

Try to copy it, route everything you can behind the board tray and tie them down.

Good luck :P 

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402