Exclusive Interview with Intel engineer about the new Core X Series

C123456789MRT

Are you going to do the hilter video next? 

i5-4670K ~ RX 470 ~ Z87MX-D3H ~ MX300 525GB ~ CM Hyper 212+ ~ 12GB 1600MHz Ram ~ EarthWatts 650 ~ NZXT GAMMA ~ WD Blue 250GB

45 minutes ago, noobadin said:

Are you going to do the hilter video next? 

i didnt make the video

If you tag something as funny, I actually expect it to be funny >:[

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

15 minutes ago, Minibois said:

If you tag something as funny, I actually expect it to be funny >:[

what did yo not find funny in the video?

What ruins it for me is that I know spanish, This is the only time I kinda wish I didn't 

Primary Laptop (Gearsy MK4): Ryzen 9 5900HX, Radeon RX 6800M, Radeon Vega 8 Mobile, 24 GB DDR4 2400 Mhz, 512 GB SSD+1TB SSD, 15.6 in 300 Hz IPS display

2021 Asus ROG Strix G15 Advantage Edition

Secondary Laptop (Uni MK2): Ryzen 7 5800HS, Nvidia GTX 1650, Radeon Vega 8 Mobile, 16 GB DDR4 3200 Mhz, 512 GB SSD 

2021 Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 

Meme Machine (Uni MK1): Shintel Core i5 7200U, Nvidia GT 940MX, 24 GB DDR4 2133 Mhz, 256 GB SSD+500GB HDD, 15.6 in TN Display 

2016 Acer Aspire E5 575 

Retired Laptop (Gearsy MK2): Ryzen 5 2500U, Radeon Vega 8 Mobile, 12 GB 2400 Mhz DDR4, 256 GB NVME SSD, 15.6" 1080p IPS Touchscreen 

2017 HP Envy X360 15z (Ryzen)

PC (Gearsy): A6 3650, HD 6530D , 8 GB 1600 Mhz Kingston DDR3, Some Random Mobo Lol, EVGA 450W BT PSU, Stock Cooler, 128 GB Kingston SSD, 1 TB WD Blue 7200 RPM

HP P7 1234 (Yes It's Actually Called That)  RIP 

Also im happy to answer any Ryzen Mobile questions if anyone is interested! 

8 hours ago, Marshnt said:

Hats off, I want the original.

13 hours ago, C123456789MRT said:

what did yo not find funny in the video?

Because it has been a stale meme since the whole GTX 970 3.5GB thing

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

27 minutes ago, Minibois said:

Because it has been a stale meme since the whole GTX 970 3.5GB thing

lbr that was only a thing at all because of the memes. No one chooses a GPU based on memory bandwidth.

Thread locked.

Please remember these rules when posting in Off Topic:

These are the specific guidelines all users must follow when posting in the Off-Topic thread. They are subject to change/update at any time.

1 - First of all, ALL the items of the Community Standards apply to the Off-Topic section.

2 - The Off-Topic section is NOT for junk posts, SPAM, trolling and just any old thing.

3 - The Off-Topic section IS for productive threads that may not fall into one of the already laid out sections of the forum. At all times though, this is a tech centered and focused forum.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch