Fairy Tail is no longer the greatest anime of all time

After seeing boko no hero academia season 1 and 2 through todays episode 10, it is not clear that hero academia is the greatest anime of all time.

That is all.  Everyone who agrees with me, is correct, and the rest?  May the gods have mercy on your souls.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

vjBBtROR.jpeg

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Err, okay?

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K 8C/16T @ 5.2GHz All Cores -- CPU Cooler: EK AIO 360 D-RGB 

Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F Gaming -- RAM: G-Skill Trident Z 32GB (16x2) DDR4-3000 

SSD#1: Samsung PM981 256GB -- HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB -- GPU: ASUS TUF GAMING RTX 3080 10GB OC MSI GTX 1070 Duke

PSU: FSP Hydro G Pro 850W -- Case: Corsair 275R Airflow Black

Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG27AQ 1440p 165Hz -- Keyboard: Ducky Shine 7 Cherry MX Brown -- Mouse: Logitech G304 K/DA Limited Edition

Phone: iPhone 12 Pro Max 256GB

Headphones: Sony WH-1000XM4 / Apple AirPods 2

Laptop: MacBook Air 2020 M1 8-core CPU / 7-core GPU | 8GB RAM | 256GB SSD

TV: LG B9 OLED TV | Sony HT-X9000F Soundbar

Feel free to post anime related stuff in there.

Also you've misspelled ERASED as the greatest anime of all time. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

FEAR NOT Linus forum dwellers, I can tell many of you are still not aware of the greatness that is my hero academia, do not despair.  I will teach you all, for it is the way, the truth, and the light.

I know many of you only watch one piece and naruto, but I will rescue you from the darkness.  

I am an angel of destiny from defunct Aion, descending from the heavens to bring salvation.  

nKFZbII.jpg

And that salvation is??????????

Melt before this onslaught of greatness   !!!!!!!!!!

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...