Cable Mod cable lengths for DAN-A4 SFX

I just backed the second run of the DAN-A4 case and was wondering what custom length cables Linus and Luke used for their builds? I'd like to order them ahead of time but I'm not really sure where to check?

Cablemod has an active affiliate account on the forum, if stick around you can probably be sent in the right direction or even straight out get your answer

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

47 minutes ago, Theode said:

I just backed the second run of the DAN-A4 case and was wondering what custom length cables Linus and Luke used for their builds? I'd like to order them ahead of time but I'm not really sure where to check?

Welcome to the Forums!

It would be best to get the case and layout the cable runs physically using some rope or such to route everything as needed, especially in a small form factor case as space is limited. 

-Moved to Modding Section- 

5 hours ago, Theode said:

@Theode the lengths we've seen typically range between 150mm-300mm for the 24-pin and the EPS and PCI-E are usually around 250mm-300mm as well but it would vary depending on the selection used. It would be best to take measurements before hand though and verify your lengths of course since as mentioned previously, it will vary, better to be safe then sorry. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm also curious backed as number 4, and also looking for cables for it.

Will be using the Corsair SF600

WjOFK9BVSMSx7-HX-UoOiA.png

• 7 months later...

Hey did anyone order custom cables? I just got my dan case tonight torn down and confirmed my 1080 ti ftw3 fits, now I just need some custom cables, and I was hoping to copy someone's lengths. also, pics of your builds would be sick