Linustechtips is absolutely more professional than Toms whatware

I never had problems or doubts with LTT.

There are more serious discussions on LTT.

I never (until now) had problems but i had doubts (always had those) about toms hardware, esp those badge bs guys lol and i think toms hardware are hand picked unknowing D**ks.  This review is more of a kind for why you should stay away from TH. The next text is a direct mail from me to TH after a 'ban' for helping and ... The reason was 'being a troll' but hey im not 16 and i dont even use that word, nor am i a gamer who uses that word all day whatever it means, its just sone weird ignorance word. Anyway my mail.....:

Due to laws of privacy:

I demand my account and any post made by me to be deleted immediately. I will take further actions if this will not be done between today 28-may-2017 and 29-may-2017. There is not even a single clear option to delete anything of my account related to Tom's Hardware and if your try to contact you will get an internal error (picture included as proof), this is a very misleading tactic of (Purch) Tom's Hardware to keep in control over my private related information such as: e-mail, name, google, and more personal related information that I want Tom's Hardware not to posses anymore. Further more, actions shall be taken if Tom's Hardware© refuses to cooperate within the next 24 hours from the moment which this demand has been sent. Also shall Tom's Hardware be commerced by me onto my clients and my social network with this same message and negative review about the very unprofessional behavior towards other people who most likely are above the level of their mods and or rule makers and or technicians and even their mobile webbuilding. Thank you for your understanding.

Signed: RV

------------------------------------------------------------------

Previous attempts to even react on Tom's Hardware were impossible:

I placed comments and got acused of troll and therefor ban. Lol i feel sadly taken lightly here its a sad place. Acusing people of a troll....hey son i am not you kid dont you have manners? Its the most ridiculous forum move ive ever experienced in my life on the web lol. Also you mobile webpage sucks from many sides. Dont call ppl trolls, its as if your a team of 12 year old kids. I cant even find any clue to delete my account, even contacting toms hardware is so thought out that it became a stupid 'easy' walkthrough to contact toms hardware to delete my account inc my posts due of privacy laws. This is the most absurd forum and also very childish one ive ever been onto. How did you ever dare to call people a troll as reason, that is indication of childish behavior towards people who are not on level with 15 year old gamers who call everyone troll all day long. Take one from my ages tomshardware, 'your mom' . Not only do you insult people but also, i have put time and information in what i replied to people just to be trash talked by a moderator with the word 'troll'  and thay only shows how highly unprofessional Toms Hardware is. Terrible....i will spread it out to my clients, and have a very well spread negative review about Toms Hardware on the web and social networks. Have a great day kids...yuck

Look at some of the new content LTT made. Please check your pointless statement, and re-evaluate.

You might also want to look up the meaning/definition of "being a troll" on the internet.

ez trollb8

i7 4790K | 4.5ghz @1.19v / 1080 ti strix oc  / Asus Z97 Pro Gamer  / 970 Evo 500GB | 850 Evo 500GB / Corsair 780t white|window  

PG279Q | VG248QE/ Corsair ax860i   /   Corsair H110i GTX   /  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 2400mhz /

10 minutes ago, Dutch-stoner said:

Look at some of the new content LTT made. Please check your pointless statement, and re-evaluate.

You might also want to look up the meaning/definition of "being a troll" on the internet.

Im sure i praise LTT

Troll is a made uo mythical creature i dont need google to answer me, thats like asking google what blackberries are and all u see is phones. 

Nice input o my review, i still think TH stinks and LTT rocks! 

Ps: jeez rook wat minder dan neem ik wat meer (translation: smoke a lil less so i can smoke a lil more)

There's less ego warriors on LTT, but there's still some. 

There's also a lot of misinformation on here, people replying to threads where they clearly aren't sure what they're talking about, but still reply anyway for their post count. Though, Toms Hardware has that too. 

It's better, but not by much

I totally agree with you on that point

I accidentally marked my second account as best answer, all got perma ban

GG

f u TH

@deXxterlab97 Because that second L was already used in the /nl. part. Those L's become moar and moar rare.

5 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

I totally agree with you on that point

I accidentally marked my second account as best answer, all got perma ban

GG

f u TH

I had no intention to troll the WoW age, im like perm rejected to TH as if I like i dunno, killed a staff member but got away with it ??? lol...

25 minutes ago, AUniqueName said:

There's less ego warriors on LTT, but there's still some. 

There's also a lot of misinformation on here, people replying to threads where they clearly aren't sure what they're talking about, but still reply anyway for their post count. Though, Toms Hardware has that too. 

It's better, but not by much

Lol i can live with that as  you see they are even in this post. These things are staff related, and thats just terrible unless you wanna have an own 'club' and ignore what others have to bring in. The fact that some mod banned me and spammed me for sum weird reasons inc "troll" lol thats just laughable. I myself havr been many things in the webs world inc a moderator lol. But for a page that represents as a highly teched knowing spot i am very disappointed. I have no cluebwhat they are trying to accomplish banning me lol o well just wanna warn people thats all. I dont really care that much cause i rather advice than get adviced and i love a discussion as you can read. But the fact that a speculator that would want information about anything computer related on TH's forums is a bad choice. These are mostly mod picked. False advertising. Here atleast you have a free choice, right? I think tgat counts for me even though if some information could be false, people are provided with enough to make decissions on them, unless there will be a higher % due to false reviews or information :P

2 hours ago, Dutch-stoner said:

professional is all about making money, and these new thumbnails and clickbait style content does make more money otherwise they wouldn't do it, so in a sense the new style is more "professional" than the old one :P

Obviously we don't know the whole story, so I'll just offer unofficial and generic commentary on a few points:

Due to laws of privacy:

[etc, asking for removal of account in one day or else consequences]

I'm not familiar with the letter of these laws, but if I were you I would check them to see what they say the actual time frame has to be, since I assume there is one, and I highly doubt it's 24 hours.  If you demand a certain time frame that isn't backed by the law you're citing it really takes all the power out of your request.  My guess is it's at least a week if not longer, and regardless, I would advise you be ready to wait that.

[problems with trolling, etc]

They can be a real problem, simply by nature of existing, even if they're not on the forum, since it makes it nearly impossible sometimes to tell the difference between a troll and someone who's just genuinely clueless and horribly misinformed.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.