Your thoughts on my future setup

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz 6-Core Processor  (€229.89 @ Mindfactory) 
Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming K4 ATX AM4 Motherboard  (€119.14 @ Mindfactory) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (€136.88 @ Mindfactory) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€97.96 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€50.81 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon RX 580 8GB NITRO+ Video Card  (€289.98 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Case: NZXT S340 (Black/Red) ATX Mid Tower Case  (€86.83 @ Mindfactory) 
Power Supply: XFX TS 650W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply  (€79.06 @ Mindfactory) 
Monitor: AOC G2260VWQ6 21.5" 1920x1080 75Hz Monitor  (€146.17 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Total: €1236.72
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-05-02 07:58 CEST+0200

Looks good, will run well for 1080p gaming. 

Please quote our replys so we get a notification and can reply easily. Never cheap out on a PSU, or I will come to watch the fireworks. 

PSU Tier List

My specs

Spoiler

PC:

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K @4.8GHz
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S 
Motherboard:  ASUS Maximus VIII Hero 
GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme 1070 @ 2114Mhz
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
Case: Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W G2

Peripherals 

Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Browns
Mouse: Logitech G502 
Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Revolver 

Monitor: U2713M @ 75Hz

Not sure exactly where your budget lies and what your priorities are, it's a perfectly capable system that should rock 1080p no problem. I can't comment on the cpu/mobo combo as I don't run personally know anyone who's running the new stuff from them. Some tweaks you could make to save a few dollars with the same/close performance:

GTX 1060 (6gb) for the 580, a few dollars cheaper on newegg, and slightly better performance. (At least in the U.S. I don't know if UK pricing is different)

The 850 EVO for basically any other SSD to get still fast performance without the EVO price premium.

Either way, enjoy the new system!

PS: check if the GPU, motherboard, or monitor comes with an included cable (HDMI,DVI,DP) so you aren't running to the store last second after building the system! Also, I assume the stock AMD cooler has paste, but if you want to overclock, you'll probably want a different cooler, and also thermal paste to go with it.

2 minutes ago, matt0725 said:

Not sure exactly where your budget lies and what your priorities are, it's a perfectly capable system that should rock 1080p no problem. I can't comment on the cpu/mobo combo as I don't run personally know anyone who's running the new stuff from them. Some tweaks you could make to save a few dollars with the same/close performance:

GTX 1060 (6gb) for the 580, a few dollars cheaper on newegg, and slightly better performance. (At least in the U.S. I don't know if UK pricing is different)

The 850 EVO for basically any other SSD to get still fast performance without the EVO price premium.

PS: check if the GPU, motherboard, or monitor comes with an included cable (HDMI,DVI,DP) so you aren't running to the store last second after building the system! Also, I assume the stock AMD cooler has paste, but if you want to overclock, you'll probably want a different cooler, and also thermal paste to go with it.

The RX580 is nearly always cheaper than the 1060. especially outside of the US AFAIK

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

For an all amd build, this is pretty solid ?

11 minutes ago, matt0725 said:

I mean.. I agree to most of the things except that the 1060 offers more performance.

They're close, very close, and I'll give you that. But "better performance" would be depending on the title.

The RX 580 and 480 are pretty similar, the 580 being more or less a higher clocked 480.

And the 480 is known to be the 1060 equivalent from AMD.

I'd say the 580 is the overall better choice, they trade blows depending on title, one winning slightly over the other.

However the 580 supports DX12 better, Vulkan and all that. 2GB extra VRAM.

My vote is the RX580>GTX 1060.

But again, overall I agree with what you said. :)

3 minutes ago, Mooshi said:

For an all amd build, this is pretty solid ?

Ahahha, well yeah :P

Ryzen is pretty worth it atm

8 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

The RX580 is nearly always cheaper than the 1060. especially outside of the US AFAIK

They go pretty back and forth on newegg depending on which exact model from which brand, etc, but outside US and different vendors can be completely different. There is no sapphire GTX cards to compare apples to apples obviously.

EDIT: got bored and got the amazon pricing in euros for both cards. Within 10 bucks, and since they're so close, it's a total toss up

Very good. Maybe you can add a decent CPU cooler?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

3 minutes ago, ZM Fong said:

Very good. Maybe you can add a decent CPU cooler?

To my knowledge the new stock cooler is pretty decent at mild overclocks and manages to stay silent?

Or am I completely off..

13 minutes ago, MVPernula said:

To my knowledge the new stock cooler is pretty decent at mild overclocks and manages to stay silent?

Or am I completely off..

You're right. The stock cooler is pretty decent.

But if OP wants lower temps or want to OC further, he should get a good aftermarket cooler.

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

1 minute ago, ZM Fong said:

You're right. The stock cooler is pretty decent.

But if OP wants lower temps or want to OC further, he should get a good aftermarket cooler.

Ah, thank you!

PSU quality isnt great AFAIK and i would get a better unit but other then that its good

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Looks good, only the stock-cooler and the 75Hz panel wouldn't fit me. If you go TN and 1080p you should go 144Hz. They start around 250, size 24".

Good choices and well balanced.  The SSD should be nice.     ;-)