Can i wash this?

Quick post:

The wrist wrest of my STRAFE rgb is dirty and i'm too lazy to clean it safely, can i safely run it thru my dishwasher without it warping? 

probably not. its rubber, so doesnt like extreme temps, nor will it like the salt that will bombard it in the dishwasher.

just use alcohol. its a lot less effort than walking into a room and setting a dishwasher.

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

Its a wrist rest. Your seriously too lazy to hand clean that? Thats like 3-4 minutes dude. Dishwasher will certainly damage it somehow, likely from heat.

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

1 minute ago, Badger906 said:

probably not. its rubber, so doesnt like extreme temps, nor will it like the salt that will bombard it in the dishwasher.

just use alcohol. its a lot less effort than walking into a room and setting a dishwasher.

Yeah, but one of the clips on the right side is already broken and i don't want to go out and buy more alcohol. Long story short i'm not too worried if it gets destroyed.

Just now, FlpDaMattress said:

Yeah, but one of the clips on the right side is already broken and i don't want to go out and buy more alcohol. Long story short i'm not too worried if it gets destroyed.

theres a website thats named after a very famous rain forest.. and has a gigantic river flowing through it.. that offers a service that will deliver rubbing alcohol to your door.. so no need to go out and do anything..

and if your not worried about destroying it... just bin it... thats easier than creating a thread asking advice on somehting youll probably do anyway with or without the advice of users ;)

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

3 minutes ago, suchamoneypit said:

Its a wrist rest. Your seriously too lazy to hand clean that? Thats like 3-4 minutes dude. Dishwasher will certainly damage it somehow, likely from heat.

I've done that but it doesn't come out. I'm basically asking if i should just buy a new one.

I've done that but it doesn't come out. I'm basically asking if i should just buy a new one.

whats so embedded in it? Pic (or do I really want to see lol)?

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

Just now, Badger906 said:

theres a website thats named after a very famous rain forest.. and has a gigantic river flowing through it.. that offers a service that will deliver rubbing alcohol to your door.. so no need to go out and do anything..

and if your not worried about destroying it... just bin it... thats easier than creating a thread asking advice on somehting youll probably do anyway with or without the advice of users ;)

What else am i going to do at 18:00 on a Thursday? It's already bad enough i started watching leafyishere.

Just now, suchamoneypit said:

Honestly, I don't know. And i don't use my desktop for that... my laptop tho.....

3 minutes ago, suchamoneypit said:

some magic shit embedded to it, look at his location, he is in Narnia. And not sure if Narnia has photo cameras

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

some magic shit embedded to it, look at his location, he is in Narnia. And not sure if Narnia has photo cameras

Not in color at least, i don't fight enough for that.

Next question: will t he wrist wrest from the K70 platinum work on my keyboard? The standard one is pretty shit as it is.

Just get your usual kitchen cleaning spray and a slightly damp cloth and get to work on it, it's not that hard.

Laptop: Asus GA502DU

RAM: 16GB DDR4 | CPU: Ryzen 3750H | GPU: GTX 1660ti

Just now, Rangaman42 said:

Just get your usual kitchen cleaning spray and a slightly damp cloth and get to work on it, it's not that hard.

Doesn't work. The strongest chemical i have is Ammonia. 

Doesn't work. The strongest chemical i have is Ammonia. 

What in the hell did you do to it? Just scrub the shit out of it, maybe use a dish brush?

What in the hell did you do to it? Just scrub the shit out of it, maybe use a dish brush?

Absoutly no idea what i did, All i have is the rough side of sponges

Absoutly no idea what i did, All i have is the rough side of sponges

You could try? Just be kinda gentle.

You could try? Just be kinda gentle.

She said it was disappointing... My keyboard is a chick btw

She said it was disappointing... My keyboard is a chick btw

Ooookayyyy.... Well I have no idea what else to do, other than detach it and soak it in water and detergent for a few hours.

Ooookayyyy.... Well I have no idea what else to do, other than detach it and soak it in water and detergent for a few hours.

Yeah, That's what my mother said on my 9th birthday...