$45 for 100gb ssd on newegg

totjup5

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Refurb bro.

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

Refurbished, SATA AND OCZ. So no.

Have to agree here. I saw a deal similar to this a while ago and did some research on refubished OCZ drives. So many horror stories. 

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

Have to agree here. I saw a deal similar to this a while ago and did some research on refubished OCZ drives. So many horror stories. 

At least it isn't Google+.......

Quote me to get a reply!

I would put one in an older system.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I hope you all realize that happy customers say nothing and unhappy customers won't shut up. Which is the case for ocz's reputation because they've been the most popular ssd's on the market for a very long time, pushing a lot of units.

Linus has actually spoken previously on his live stream about this phenomenon in relation to their ssd's and how when working at ncix he observed ocz having the lowest failure rates of any ssd manufacture.

Yes it's a referb ssd and don't buy it, but realize its not just a problem because "ahh, it's just an ocz ssd".

I would confidently recommend them to anyone if it happened to be the right price at the right time.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

You can get a $80-100 ssd by corsair, samsung, kingston on regular sale at weekends almost any time (128GB)...

Samsung 840 Evo

128GB

$100

not even a sale

latest and greatest for price

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

I hope you all realize that happy customers say nothing and unhappy customers won't shut up. Which is the case for ocz's reputation because they've been the most popular ssd's on the market for a very long time, pushing a lot of units.

Linus has actually spoken previously on his live stream about this phenomenon in relation to their ssd's and how when working at ncix he observed ocz having the lowest failure rates of any ssd manufacture.

Yes it's a referb ssd and don't buy it, but realize its not just a problem because "ahh, it's just an ocz ssd".

I would confidently recommend them to anyone if it happened to be the right price at the right time.

OCZ forfeited their recommendations from me when they ignored the Sandforce controller debacle a couple of years ago.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

Typically I would completely agree with you, but I've purchased 3 OCZ SSD's and the two Vertex's died and then the RMA's I was sent died... I swore I would never buy another OCZ SSD and then the Vector came out and matched the color scheme I was going for. I had to format it a few months ago because Windows wouldn't boot, and last week it did the same thing again, but this time neither Windows or OCZ toolbox will recognize it. My Samsung and Intel SSD's are still kicking strong.

It may be really bad luck, but its just left a sour taste in my mouth.