Scrapyard Wars 5 thoughts.

Okjoek

Scrapyard Wars 5  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you rooting for?

• Team WAN (LTT)
    • Team Awesome Hardware (Paul & Kyle)
    • No opinion

I always love to see Scrapyard Wars since I began watching them (season 3), but this season for me personally the stakes are raised because Awesome Hardware is my favorite Tech Livestream of all of them followed by L1 and after them finally by WAN.

Who are you rooting for? What qualities of either team do you feel might give them an advantage? We already know Paul and Kyle will have home field advantage.

Not rooting for either side, but I love the idea. Can't wait to watch. Love both those channels. :D

i7 2600k @ 5GHz 1.49v - EVGA GTX 1070 ACX 3.0 - 16GB DDR3 2000MHz Corsair Vengence

Asus p8z77-v lk - 480GB Samsung 870 EVO w/ W10 LTSC - 2x1TB HDD storage - 240GB SATA SSD w/ W7 - EVGA 650w 80+G G2

3x 1080p 60hz Viewsonic LCDs, 1 glorious Dell CRT running at anywhere from 60hz to 120hz

Model M w/ Soarer's adapter - Logitch g502 - Audio-Techinca M20X - Cambridge SoundWorks speakers w/ woofer

I forget if they did this on previous SYW, but I think they should include the cost of peripherals and software into the budget. Atleast the essentials that are needed for the system to be a usable system for... well the user. I'd love for them to add a SFF judging metric for seeing who can make a more Small Form Factor PC.

Not rooting for either side, but Paul and Kyle are good fun so this should be a good one.

I'm pulling for Kyle and Paul because I love them, they got me started in PC building in general back when they both worked for Newegg. 

Doesnt mean I prefer team LL to be crushed, just.... Win less

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

scrapyasrd wars is like your lucky boxers, washed and strung up so many times that they're worthless and meaningless.

1 season every 2 years I think is a good balance because that way they can actually mix it up and ideas seem to be low.

I like Paul but err, not so big on Kyle. Like his videos and such but he's kinda strange.

Also no offense but I'd like to see someone other than Linus and Luke on team LTT.  Like one of them sure but you can include someone else to spice it up, even Dennis for topkek.

-------

Current Rig

-------