Add a online notifier

ZackCodesAI

That's it, just add a green dot which shows that an  individual is online, and maybe make it able to enable or disable according to user choice, but by disabling it, you won't be able to see others' online status too..

-- BSOD : ( --

Just now, AlwaysFSX said:

Golly imagine if they did that.

notifier.png

I'm saying next to username, like cnet forums...

Just now, Zackbare said:

I'm saying next to username, like cnet forums...

Why bother, you want to know if someone is online just hover your mouse over their profile picture. You get one extra step, an easy one at that.

Just now, AlwaysFSX said:

I got the idea from 

as this dude wanted live person to talk to, then I thought that makes sense, when you need immediate assistance, you gotta know who's online.

But thanks, I didn't know about that hover thing.. 

Just now, wrathoftheturkey said:

(Or you can just figure out who's on the thread from the list at the bottom but okay

I also just found out a tiny bug, where you hover over the same person on different posts, it shows different time and one even showed online to me just after showing last online 18 mins ago. (on different thread)

2 hours ago, Zackbare said:

I also just found out a tiny bug, where you hover over the same person on different posts, it shows different time and one even showed online to me just after showing last online 18 mins ago. (on different thread)

As far as I know, nothing on the page updates once it's loaded. Not even the "Posted ___ ago" part of a post updates automatically. You can have the page opened for the next 5 minutes and it'll still say "Posted 1 minute ago". Just a waste of resources on something that's rarely going to bother anyone.

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580