What is the best way to get used motherboards for cheap?

I am looking to do a PC build but I do not have the money to get new parts. I do not need a ton of power as I am not a gamer but it needs to be reasonable. I am just wondering where is the best place for cheap, used, but fully functional motherboards, ram, and processors. Also what would be the best type of these items for a reasonable price.

Thanks

If you're looking for a more 'traditional' place to buy second hand stuff, you can just look at eBay or your local equivalent.. What you should get, depends on your budget.

A used school Dell with an i5 + some GPU might be a nice budget idea too

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Ebay and Amazon I guess..

The first thing you should do is ask your family and friends if they have some used computer parts. Even if they don't, they might know someone who does or is looking to upgrade their PC in the near future and wants to sell their old stuff.

Otherwise, you should proceed the way Linus and Luke did in Scrapyard Wars. Scour ebay, Craigslist and other such websites, call people up to ask if they're willing to go down on the price and meet up in shady places to make the deal. xD