Esports Representing School Project

JohnYarowy

Hey! I'm a grade 11 student and I have a really interesting request... I have to do a representing project on eSports in general and I want some guidance to how to do this.  This is going to be an informational project about either the misunderstanding or just what eSports is. I would like to refrain from doing a powerpoint because this is more of a visual project, not a speech. I could do a poster, but I don't know how to represent it. keep in mind that it is really informational. (This is just for guidance because I have no idea wtf to do)

5 minutes ago, JohnYarowy said:

Hey! I'm a grade 11 student and I have a really interesting request... I have to do a representing project on eSports in general and I want some guidance to how to do this.  This is going to be an informational project about either the misunderstanding or just what eSports is. I would like to refrain from doing a powerpoint because this is more of a visual project, not a speech. I could do a poster, but I don't know how to represent it. keep in mind that it is really informational. (This is just for guidance because I have no idea wtf to do)

By the way I could even do something like a meme no joke this class is lit my teacher is cool

I would probably start off by reading interviews with pro players. 

1 minute ago, HydraGaming said:

I would probably start off by reading interviews with pro players. 

More or less I need guidance on what type of assignment to do (ie: a poster or a powerpoint or a collage)

1 minute ago, JohnYarowy said:

More or less I need guidance on what type of assignment to do (ie: a poster or a powerpoint or a collage)

If you're gonna do a presentation in front of class you'll want more than a poster. A collage might draw the focus away from your speech to the images so i would go with a powerpoint instead.

17 minutes ago, JohnYarowy said:

I would start off saying esport players make more money than your teacher through skill lel seriously though i would say do a brief history of how it became popular, its role as a new football since cable tv is dying and its a big market look at csgo pro leauge

Get a recording of a normal player vs a pro player and show how much skill it takes. 

I would do a powerpoint as you can add clips and compare stuff a little easier

The only reason I'm here is that I have homework that I don't want to do

PC  Specs   CPU: Intel Celeron N3060 |GPU: Intel HD graphics 400 |RAM2 gigs  |STORAGE16 gigs

It took me half an hour to find where to change my signature :(

How long this needs to be? For 5-10 mins PowerPoint or maybe some compilation video is still best. Because this is really visual thing, it would be hard to show overall thing off with just poster or single image.

Something like highlights from The International showing the crowd and the price ceremony. I probably would put in any actual gameplay footage. If audience doesn't have any experience from main genres (fps, rts and MOBA's), it would be as useless as watching end of darts match. Or chess. Or something you literally don't have any idea what the goal is. But showing what tournaments are like, how fans react, what players and teams are and do. Things like that.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv