best earbuds with detachable cable $50 Budget?

Drkrinklez

Title says it all. Looking for some good bass. I listen to mostly classic rock, but some rap. So I need some bass and some good sound as well. 

You mentioned detachable cable. Are you talking about earbuds or headphones?

Quote me so I can reply back :) 

MY PC-> PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA T2 1000W 80 Plus Titanium MOTHERBOARD: ASUS X370 Crosshair VI Hero CPU: RYZEN 7 3700X RAM: G.Skill 32GB (4X8GB) DDR4 3200MHz C14 GPU: EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 HYBRID STORAGE: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB NVMe SSD; 2TB WD Caviar Blue; Crucial MX500 500GB SSD CUSTOM LOOP: EK-Velocity Nickel + Plexi CPU block, EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Acetal + Nickel GPU Block w/ EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Backplate, EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 PWM, EK-CoolStream PE 240 w/ 2x Noctua NF-F12 Chromax fans, EK-ACF Fitting 10/13mm Nickel, Mayhems UV White tubing 13/10mm, 3x Noctua NF-S12A Chromax case fans

Just now, bruny06 said:

You mentioned detachable cable. Are you talking about earbuds or headphones?

earbuds :D

Just now, Drkrinklez said:

Okay then :P I know there's a company called SHURE, they have a few models with a detachable cable, however, they're quite expensive and I'm not sure there's any model at 50$ or lower, but I'll have a look and get back to you.

MY PC-> PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA T2 1000W 80 Plus Titanium MOTHERBOARD: ASUS X370 Crosshair VI Hero CPU: RYZEN 7 3700X RAM: G.Skill 32GB (4X8GB) DDR4 3200MHz C14 GPU: EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 HYBRID STORAGE: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB NVMe SSD; 2TB WD Caviar Blue; Crucial MX500 500GB SSD CUSTOM LOOP: EK-Velocity Nickel + Plexi CPU block, EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Acetal + Nickel GPU Block w/ EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Backplate, EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 PWM, EK-CoolStream PE 240 w/ 2x Noctua NF-F12 Chromax fans, EK-ACF Fitting 10/13mm Nickel, Mayhems UV White tubing 13/10mm, 3x Noctua NF-S12A Chromax case fans

3 minutes ago, bruny06 said:

Okay then :P I know there's a company called SHURE, they have a few models with a detachable cable, however, they're quite expensive and I'm not sure there's any model at 50$ or lower, but I'll have a look and get back to you.

ok thanks

4 minutes ago, Drkrinklez said:

Well, when I looked up for shure on amazon, it came up with quite a few SHURE models with detachable cables, however, none of them were at the 50$ price range. However, in the same search, this came up. it's cheaper than 50$ and it's got detachable cables, but they're from a brand I've never heard of, so, it might be hard to find good reviews on that.

Just now, bruny06 said:

Well, when I looked up for shure on amazon, it came up with quite a few SHURE models with detachable cables, however, none of them were at the 50$ price range. However, in the same search, this came up. it's cheaper than 50$ and it's got detachable cables, but they're from a brand I've never heard of, so, it might be hard to find good reviews on that.

my friend has these... he says their good but they lack of bass, that's the problem

4 minutes ago, Drkrinklez said:

my friend has these... he says their good but they lack of bass, that's the problem

Is the detachable cable a must have?

Just now, bruny06 said:

Is the detachable cable a must have?

yes.. er.. no but.. er.. yes because Ive broken almost all of my headphone cables, I'm ashamed to say... :(

1 minute ago, Drkrinklez said:

yes.. er.. no but.. er.. yes because Ive broken almost all of my headphone cables, I'm ashamed to say... :(

Well, I have a pair of beats urbeats in space grey that I got in Guernsey for £66, it's VAT free there, they were quite expensive, It costed me a lot to buy them, especially because it was my first true summer job and money wasn't great, but it's worth every penny. Before I bought that pair, I had another pair of urbeats (in black and red) that were stolen and the earphones I bought to replace them was another pair (my current space grey ones), that's how good they are. If you can pay the extra, go for them. As for durability, they're very durable, and I haven't got any issue with the cable which I had before with 2 pairs of pioneer earphones. Every beats product comes with a carrying case, which is a nice touch that won't go unused, I personally use the carrying case everyday.

3 minutes ago, bruny06 said:

Well, I have a pair of beats urbeats in space grey that I got in Guernsey for £66, it's VAT free there, they were quite expensive, It costed me a lot to buy them, especially because it was my first true summer job and money wasn't great, but it's worth every penny. Before I bought that pair, I had another pair of urbeats (in black and red) that were stolen and the earphones I bought to replace them was another pair (my current space grey ones), that's how good they are. If you can pay the extra, go for them. As for durability, they're very durable, and I haven't got any issue with the cable which I had before with 2 pairs of pioneer earphones. Every beats product comes with a carrying case, which is a nice touch that won't go unused, I personally use the carrying case everyday.

not a fan of beats... the sound just soudns fake and the bass is SO fake if that makes any sence

not a fan of beats... the sound just soudns fake and the bass is SO fake if that makes any sence

I get what you mean, if you don't like beats, there's brands such as sennheiser, some of their earbuds are bassy, as I've heard in reviews, maybe you can find yourself a good pair of sennheiser earbuds. It's all a matter of taste, to be honest, what might be great bass for me, may suck for you, that's why I like to know what I'm buying by testing it before, if possible, from a friend, for example.

Just now, bruny06 said:

I get what you mean, if you don't like beats, there's brands such as sennheiser, some of their earbuds are bassy, as I've heard in reviews, maybe you can find yourself a good pair of sennheiser earbuds. It's all a matter of taste, to be honest, what might be great bass for me, may suck for you, that's why I like to know what I'm buying by testing it before, if possible, from a friend, for example.

Thanks for all of the help though, I really appreciate it. 

Thanks for all of the help though, I really appreciate it. 

No worries ;).