Pewdiepie responds to articles labeling him as a Nazi

ObscureMammal

@ObscureMammal you wanna TL;DW that video?

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

1 hour ago, Misanthrope said:

Libel lawsuit vs the Washington Post should be his response. 

Wouldn't be surprised if it happens, pretty much a perfect libel case from what i can see. He probably has lawyers begging for him to sue the Washington post right now.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

2 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

Pewdiepie made some jokes. Media publications took the jokes out of context, calling him an anti-semite and essentially using his celebrity for clicks. He decided to call them out on their BS. Just another case in a pattern of political correctness encroaching on freedom of speech.

yesterday's weirdness is tomorrow's reason why

Checked out few of his videos... Does he have some kind of mental disorder? Or is chaotic screaming and a pile of random words a new cool thing? I`m getting too old for this poop.

3 hours ago, Misanthrope said:

Libel lawsuit vs the Washington Post should be his response. 

My response is to subscribe to Pewdiepie. From what I know he's being taken out of context by yellow journalism. (and I do think his videos are funny)

1 minute ago, DanielMiddletown said:

Checked out few of his videos... Does he have some kind of mental disorder? Or is chaotic screaming and a pile of random words a new cool thing? I`m getting too old for this poop.

It's a bad attempt at comedy but people like it for some reason. I like Felix because he's a good shitlord in my book, though.

Here's another video recapping a bunch of the crap that happened and why "mainstream media" is full of idiots.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Who seriously cares, like c'mon he's just some random guy in a world of over 7 billion of us. 

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

1 hour ago, RuffRuffmcgruff said:

Who seriously cares, like c'mon he's just some random guy in a world of over 7 billion of us. 

This is just the most recent example of people trying to control language and expression they find offensive. As I said before, this is yet another case in an ongoing pattern of political correctness encroaching on freedom of speech and also a pattern of people being called a Nazi if they don't conform to the politics and values of the social justice left.

19 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

you wanna TL;DW that video?

The video itself is mostly just PewDiePie's way of looking at things, addressing how some media outlets are giving a twisted view on things, and also him apologizing for the joke he made.

But if you want a TL:DW of the entire chain of events then it went like this.
1) PDP finds a website called Fiverr where you can pay people 5 dollars to do basically anything.

2) PDP thinks this is absurd and wonders how far he can take things.

3) PDP pays some Indian (I think) people 5 dollars to hold up a sign and read out loud "death to all Jews. Subscribe to Keemstar". He also paid 5 dollars for other videos like one where a Jesus impersonator says "Hitler did absolutely nothing wrong".

4) They actually did it and PDP filmed his reaction to it.

5) News outlets start reporting that PDP is an anti-semite.

6) PDP makes a response where he says "this is what people would actually think if I didn't have a chance to (respond)... because they only read the title" and then he shows himself dressed in a nazi outfit, watching a speech from Hitler.

7) News outlets cuts out that scene, and uses it in a video about how PDP has been posting anti-semetic videos.

Basically, media outlets are on a witch hunt and use clickbait.

It's only an 11 minute video, and it's actually very good. Highly recommend it.

32 minutes ago, LAwLz said:

The video itself is mostly just PewDiePie's way of looking at things, addressing how some media outlets are giving a twisted view on things, and also him apologizing for the joke he made.

But if you want a TL:DW of the entire chain of events then it went like this.
1) PDP finds a website called Fiverr where you can pay people 5 dollars to do basically anything.

2) PDP thinks this is absurd and wonders how far he can take things.

3) PDP pays some Indian (I think) people 5 dollars to hold up a sign and read out loud "death to all Jews. Subscribe to Keemstar". He also paid 5 dollars for other videos like one where a Jesus impersonator says "Hitler did absolutely nothing wrong".

4) They actually did it and PDP filmed his reaction to it.

5) News outlets start reporting that PDP is an anti-semite.

6) PDP makes a response where he says "this is what people would actually think if I didn't have a chance to (respond)... because they only read the title" and then he shows himself dressed in a nazi outfit, watching a speech from Hitler.

7) News outlets cuts out that scene, and uses it in a video about how PDP has been posting anti-semetic videos.

Basically, media outlets are on a witch hunt and use clickbait.

It's only an 11 minute video, and it's actually very good. Highly recommend it.

Welp, I guess that's one way to facilitate change in the media. Hopefully it actually does something; I've gotten so tired of the crap from news outlets lately.

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

3 hours ago, RuffRuffmcgruff said:

Pewds acknowledges this if you watched any videos he's been in where he's not in his usual character. Him sitting down with Ethan from h3h3 changed my view of him from then on.

He's being unfairly shit talked 

For anyone interested there was a livestream yesterday where youtuber's Philip DeFranco, boogie2988, JonTron and others joined Sargon and friends to discuss this incident and other topics

2 hours ago, ObscureMammal said:

For anyone interested there was a livestream yesterday where youtuber's Philip DeFranco, boogie2988, JonTron and others joined Sargon and friends to discuss this incident and other topics

Sargon has been red pilling some heavy fucking hitters as of late dayum.

-------

Current Rig

-------

On 16-2-2017 at 8:38 PM, dalekphalm said:

nicetry.jpg

There you go.

4 hours ago, ObscureMammal said:

Sky was really annoying though. I agree with the notion that it's either ALL ok, not none of it's ok. There is no such thing as " Free Speech*** "

With all the asterixes being exceptions. Because this is an ever broadening scope of words that is easily co-opted by the easily offended.

Besides, not sure why he brought it up because I already debunked him.

shutdown.jpg

1 hour ago, Majestic said:

Sky was really annoying though.

Is that the black dude? I only caught the last part but going back to the joke he seems to be chocking on that red pill: He needs to either spit or swallow that shit.

-------

Current Rig

-------

21 hours ago, TetraSky said:

Here's another video recapping a bunch of the crap that happened and why "mainstream media" is full of idiots.

Do you support PDP or think he needs to go away?

Personally I don't like him and don't see why anyone watches his junk videos. 

7 hours ago, LAwLz said:

Snip

Does you labeling it a witch hunt mean you like PDP and his videos?

1 hour ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Do you support PDP or think he needs to go away?

Personally I don't like him and don't see why anyone watches his junk videos. 

I don't really support him, never was a subscriber of his, never liked his content.

He did deserve to get kicked out of his network and lose his "google preferred" status(his content was obviously not Family friendly, it was crazy he even had that in the first place) but I also don't feel like he needs to go away.

I also do believe that the mainstream media in this case ignored facts and disregarded the contexts in which he did/said the things they accuse him of, to put him in bad light.

Just because we don't find his content worth watching, it doesn't mean that he needs to go away or deserve to be shown in a bad light over carefully cherry picked scenes. This could happen to anyone. The fact it happened to him is obviously this particular author's way of looking for a juicy story to publish and what's juicier and bring in the clicks, than Youtube's "biggest star" being "anti-semite".

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

12 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

I don't really support him, never was a subscriber of his, never liked his content.

He did deserve to get kicked out of his network and lose his "google preferred" status(his content was obviously not Family friendly, it was crazy he even had that in the first place) but I also don't feel like he needs to go away.

I also do believe that the mainstream media in this case ignored facts and disregarded the contexts in which he did/said the things they accuse him of, to put him in bad light.

Just because we don't find his content worth watching, it doesn't mean that he needs to go away or deserve to be shown in a bad light over carefully cherry picked scenes. This could happen to anyone. The fact it happened to him is obviously this particular author's way of looking for a juicy story to publish and what's juicier and bring in the clicks, than Youtube's "biggest star" being "anti-semite".

What happened to him is he did something really stupid and now he's suffering the legitimate consequences of his actions.  

Perhaps the the media isn't innocent either but it doesn't change what PDP did.  Stuff like the the stuff that started all this and what LAwLz mentioned about him dressing like a nazi and apparently flipping people off like Majestic showed.

I don't think that anyone who does bs stuff like flipping people off does not deserve the money and fame that PDP has.  

This is the face and expression of a smug self righteous douchebag who thinks he can get away with anything.  Not someone who is sorry for making mistakes.  He may as well be saying "I already got your money now here's what I really think of you".  

Spoiler

image.jpeg

(Used spoiler to hide the inappropriate gesture.)

I don't mean to start an argument.  Certainly not here.    Though if you feel the need to discuss this further feel free to pm me.  I have no problem with a civil discussion if you would be interested in that.  About this or something else.  

I just wanted to voice my opinion and I've done that.  I appreciate you telling me yours about this issue.