IP issues? Someone already logged into FB on 100% new computer

Sooooo i got a 100% new computer alright? Someone was already logged into Facebook, and i'm totally freaking out. Don't know this person, she's like 14 years old and wtf!??!?! Only had this computer (Self built as i said 100% new components) for one day.

So how did you install windows...?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Your IP doesn't effect your username, Facebook isn't 4chan

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

It's haunted.

Send it to linus and he'll make a video about it.

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i Mobo:  Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X 32GB 2133 Storage #1: 1TB 850 EVO SSD Storage #2: Western Digital Black 2TB Storage #3: Western Digital Green 4TB GPU: Gigabyte 980 Ti G1 Case: Mastercase5 PSU: EVGA 750 W G2 80+Gold Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite Monitor: LG 34UM94 Headset: Bose

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S9

1 minute ago, vorticalbox said:

Your IP doesn't effect your username, Facebook isn't 4chan

Yo but this is not the username. There was a cookie within chrome or some shit so i just logged onto the account. I've never seen this person. 

So i can like post things as this person. 

4 minutes ago, Enderman said:

So how did you install windows...?

USB stick with the microsoft boot key

2 minutes ago, MrAwesomepants said:

USB stick with the microsoft boot key

And you're telling me after you installed windows you went to facebook and it was logged in?!?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Just now, Enderman said:

And you're telling me after you installed windows you went to facebook and it was logged in?!?

seemingly so.

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

YEAH IKR WTF

1 minute ago, MrAwesomepants said:

YEAH IKR WTF

you sure about that? and why go to Facebook immediately? I would do some benchmarks to see if computer is running fine

3 minutes ago, vorticalbox said:

seemingly so.

3 minutes ago, MrAwesomepants said:

YEAH IKR WTF

Well that's simply not possible, because the only way website auto log you in is by cookies, not IP.

If you clean installed properly then the entire disk is wiped and there are 0 cookies.

So either

a) someone logged you in

b) you didn't clean install and delete partitions properly

c) you think you're logged into someone's account but you just don't know how facebook works

d) you went to a different site than facebook

Spoiler

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

you sure about that? and why go to Facebook immediately? I would do some benchmarks to see if computer is running fine

I went on the computer yesterday tho, this is today. Haven't run benchmarks yet, i should do that!

Web browsers like Chrome that sync between instances don't sync cookies, do they? 

2 minutes ago, Zoravar said:

Web browsers like Chrome that sync between instances don't sync cookies, do they? 

Nope.

Spoiler

shit post of the millenniuumm

fuck i can't even spell it correctly cause of the amount of shit this thread is churning.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

3 minutes ago, Zoravar said:

extensions, settings, bookmarks and history but not cookies (They never have for me)

9 minutes ago, MrAwesomepants said:

'Dis is spooks man, all the spooks. 

4 spooky 2 me

Roses are red

My name is Roy

We caught the alligator that ate the De Luca boy

8 minutes ago, MrAwesomepants said:

I went on the computer yesterday tho, this is today. Haven't run benchmarks yet, i should do that!

HAUNTED HARDWARE EPISODE 2

THE FACEBOOK

Roses are red

My name is Roy

We caught the alligator that ate the De Luca boy

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

Nope.

extensions, settings, bookmarks and history but not cookies (They never have for me)

Then that wreaks my idea.  I was thinking he might have stayed signed into his browser somewhere else, but no. 

Just now, Zoravar said:

Then that wreaks my idea.  I was thinking he might have stayed signed into his browser somewhere else, but no. 

Until he actually provides proof that 1) the site he went to is facebook.com 2) that he is actually logged into someone's account and 3) the HDD/SSD was wiped before clean installing then I don't believe any of this.

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Until he actually provides proof that 1) the site he went to is facebook.com 2) that he is actually logged into someone's account and 3) the HDD/SSD was wiped before clean installing then I don't believe any of this.

even if they drive wasn't wiped installing windows would have deleted the reference to the cookie in NTFS.

even if they drive wasn't wiped installing windows would have deleted the reference to the cookie in NTFS.

Who knows, maybe he bought a drive along with the new PC which had been used, and after clean installing he booted into the wrong drive.

People make stupid mistakes when they don't understand how things work.

Spoiler

"Don't know what to say............................................................................................................................."

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

30 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Please tell me how to prove it xD I could like hook you up on skype or smth and show you all the transactions for buying the HDD, SSD, show you the login process and shit, but hey idk man. I logged out for now but i can still just type the phone number and password pops up so i still have access