Unigine Valley Benchmark Scores Thread + SUPERPOSITION ***Over 1000 Submissions!***

Jumper118

Thought I would drag out my old 660Ti and see what it could do... Only on medium due to memory limitations

unigine660ti1080pmedium.jpg

Wondering around the web in a dark haze

https://www.pcgeek.guru

1 hour ago, Shane Cooney said:

Thought I would drag out my old 660Ti and see what it could do... Only on medium due to memory limitations

You can run 1080p Extreme on 2GB cards.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

9 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

You can run 1080p Extreme on 2GB cards.

Just tried it to see if it would complete the run.... and it did.....

It Isn't a great score...

unigine660ti1080pextreme.jpg

thermal paste is just mx-4, achieved +160 on the core and +1000 on the memory and got a 100th percentile test in userbenchamarks for 1050ti

image.thumb.png.a70ae12fbba98b0f8360226bac06fb6e.png

unigen settings.png

20180529_202732.jpg

1050ti 100th percentile.png

On 5/9/2017 at 9:35 PM, DildorTheDecent said:

painfully slow.  xD 

GTX 660 + shunt mod + 1212mV BIOS = fun times

Boost clock was carefully figured out thanks to many runs of Superposition to find what works. It was then baked into the BIOS. Same with memory clock. 

cc8d8297929f3b3dee963ed800438247.png

12 hours ago, Shane Cooney said:

Just tried it to see if it would complete the run.... and it did.....

It Isn't a great score...

unigine660ti1080pextreme.jpg

You should be able to go faster than my GTX 660 result. Even though my 660 was overclocked by quite some margin (on the blower!), I can't escape the core advantage that you have.

Give OC a shot and see what's up maybe?

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

11 hours ago, DildorTheDecent said:

You should be able to go faster than my GTX 660 result. Even though my 660 was overclocked by quite some margin (on the blower!), I can't escape the core advantage that you have.

Give OC a shot and see what's up maybe?

Yep.... will give it a go and see what I get.... Standby for an update....!!

1 hour ago, Shane Cooney said:

Yep.... will give it a go and see what I get.... Standby for an update....!!

unigine660ti1080pextremeoverclock.jpg

8 hours ago, Shane Cooney said:

Quite a bit better.

Going to try and beat that someday though. Although blower will keep my card back unfortunately.

3 hours ago, DildorTheDecent said:

Quite a bit better.

Going to try and beat that someday though. Although blower will keep my card back unfortunately.

Yeah... have a blower style card as well.....

I will keep tweaking and try and get to the magic 1000 mark if I can...

4 minutes ago, Shane Cooney said:

Yeah... have a blower style card as well.....

I will keep tweaking and try and get to the magic 1000 mark if I can...

You're doing well with that 58C max temp. Plenty of headroom.

Think the additional volts probably caused my temp increase.

1 minute ago, DildorTheDecent said:

Could very well be....

Im not really attached to the card but obviously wouldnt want to kill it but will push it as hard as I feel comfortable with.

Might do some other cooling tricks, maybe pull it apart and clean it out and change out the thermal paste etc. Maybe custom Bios if I have some time as well.

I know not the format you guys want lol

D27BE12D-5573-4221-8D42-BD6CCDE0D30A.png

DA560616-A201-467B-9C5E-B6C77C5DBA60.jpeg

Guys, I have two noob questions:

1. How do I run Valley in 4k if I have an ultrawide 3440x1440? Before you say DSR - my DSR options don't include 4k resolution:

screen.jpg

2. Maybe I'm not clear how this works, but I can't get the CPU-Z and GPU-Z screens to be visible with the Valley screen if the requirement is fullscreen. Does that mean that I have to just click F12 to capture the score, then I can quit the Valley and open the screenshot and then launch both CPU-Z/GPU-Z and make another screenshot of those three things?

CPU: i7 6950X  |  Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ed. 10  |  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Special Edition 3200 MHz (CL14)  |  GPUs: 2x Asus GTX 1080ti SLI 

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1 TB M.2 NVME  |  PSU: In Win SIV 1065W 

Cooling: Custom LC 2 x 360mm EK Radiators | EK D5 Pump | EK 250 Reservoir | EK RVE10 Monoblock | EK GPU Blocks & Backplates | Alphacool Fittings & Connectors | Alphacool Glass Tubing

Case: In Win Tou 2.0  |  Display: Alienware AW3418DW  |  Sound: Woo Audio WA8 Eclipse + Focal Utopia Headphones

18 minutes ago, Lathlaer said:

1. How do I run Valley in 4k if I have an ultrawide 3440x1440? Before you say DSR - my DSR options don't include 4k resolution:

screen.jpg

2. Maybe I'm not clear how this works, but I can't get the CPU-Z and GPU-Z screens to be visible with the Valley screen if the requirement is fullscreen. Does that mean that I have to just click F12 to capture the score, then I can quit the Valley and open the screenshot and then launch both CPU-Z/GPU-Z and make another screenshot of those three things?

Just show the screenshots separately.

Current LTT F@H Rank: 90    Score: 2,503,680,659    Stats

Yes, I have 9 monitors.

My main PC (Hybrid Windows 10/Arch Linux):

OS: Arch Linux w/ XFCE DE (VFIO-Patched Kernel) as host OS, windows 10 as guest

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X w/PBO on (6c 12t for host, 6c 12t for guest)

Cooler: Noctua NH-D15

Mobo: Asus X470-F Gaming

RAM: 32GB G-Skill Ripjaws V @ 3200MHz (12GB for host, 20GB for guest)

GPU: Guest: EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 ULTRA Host: 2x Radeon HD 8470

PSU: EVGA G2 650W

SSDs: Guest: Samsung 850 evo 120 GB, Samsung 860 evo 1TB Host: Samsung 970 evo 500GB NVME

HDD: Guest: WD Caviar Blue 1 TB

Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Black w/ Tempered Glass Side Panel Upgrade

Other: White LED strip to illuminate the interior. Extra fractal intake fan for positive pressure.

unRAID server (Plex, Windows 10 VM, NAS, Duplicati, game servers):

CPU: Ryzen R7 2700x @ Stock

Cooler: Noctua NH-U9S

Mobo: Asus Prime X470-Pro

RAM: 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V + 16GB Hyperx Fury Black @ stock

GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2

PSU: EVGA G3 850W

SSD: Samsung 970 evo NVME 250GB, Samsung 860 evo SATA 1TB 

HDDs: 4x HGST Dekstar NAS 4TB @ 7200RPM (3 data, 1 parity)

Case: Sillverstone GD08B

Other: Added 3x Noctua NF-F12 intake, 2x Noctua NF-A8 exhaust, Inatek 5 port USB 3.0 expansion card with usb 3.0 front panel header

Details: 12GB ram, GTX 1080, USB card passed through to windows 10 VM. VM's OS drive is the SATA SSD. Rest of resources are for Plex, Duplicati, Spaghettidetective, Nextcloud, and game servers.

26 minutes ago, sazrocks said:

Just show the screenshots separately.

Okay, that takes care of question2, I kind of suspected that might be the answer but wanted to make sure.

Now only Q1 remains - it's strange, I've tried "custom" resolution with DSR enabled (I ran the monitor at 5k and I put manually 3840x2160 but for some reason after the benchmark it downscaled the resolution to something smaller. 

CPU: i7 6950X  |  Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ed. 10  |  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Special Edition 3200 MHz (CL14)  |  GPUs: 2x Asus GTX 1080ti SLI 

Cooling: Custom LC 2 x 360mm EK Radiators | EK D5 Pump | EK 250 Reservoir | EK RVE10 Monoblock | EK GPU Blocks & Backplates | Alphacool Fittings & Connectors | Alphacool Glass Tubing

Case: In Win Tou 2.0  |  Display: Alienware AW3418DW  |  Sound: Woo Audio WA8 Eclipse + Focal Utopia Headphones

3 hours ago, Lathlaer said:

Grab an old 1080p monitor and DSR on it. Or use custom resolution and add 1080p.

3 hours ago, Lathlaer said:

Save screenshot, add CPU-Z + GPU-Z windows later > Screenshot that final creation > submit > get added to the cool spreadsheet for cool people whenever @Jumper118 wakes up.

36 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

get added to the cool spreadsheet for cool people whenever @Jumper118 wakes up.

That's the plan, lol. I have my system running relatively tamed with G-Sync and V-Sync on and frame cap limiting my fps just below my refresh rate but this one time I want it to roam free, unshackled from those restrains to see what it can do ;-)

1 minute ago, Lathlaer said:

That's the plan, lol. I have my system running relatively tamed with G-Sync and V-Sync on and frame cap limiting my fps just below my refresh rate but this one time I want it to roam free, unshackled from those restrains to see what it can do ;-)

I haven't had G-sync cap me during any benchmark so far. Gues it depend son your max refresh rate which for me is 100Hz (X34A)

2fast4G-sync

25 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

I haven't had G-sync cap me during any benchmark so far. Gues it depend son your max refresh rate which for me is 100Hz (X34A)

2fast4G-sync

I think it shouldn't cap fps at all (since it's a refresh technology and works on monitor, not the GPU) though I've heard >things< (like people claiming it slows them by about 1-3%) - anyway, I'd probably be fine but didn't want to risk it. It only takes a second to turn it off :D

I don't update this any more

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

GTX 1080 FTW2 On stock air 

+800Mhz on the memory 

2D8F1B75-0D4F-4D8D-8BD2-82C5FEB3E4DD.png

3 hours ago, Jumper118 said:

I don't update this any more

Thanks for saving me the time and trouble of trying too hard getting that 4k score ;-) Unless someone else updates it?

I'm just gonna leave this here then, my 1440p score.

EDIT: deleted because of instable GPU OC in 4k

OK, found a quick way to do 4k test so this is my official input for each individual and average FPS leaderboard in case someone does update the tables. @Masada02 ?

I needed to dial the OC of GPU's back a bit since it was not stable at 4k. Here are the scores:

1080p Extreme HD:

CPU: i7 6950X 4.4 Ghz

GPUs: 2x1080ti 2062Mhz 5905Mhz Memory

Score: 7663

FPS: 183.2

valley1080.jpg

1440p:

Score: 7248

FPS: 173.2

valley1440.jpg

4k:

Score: 4033

FPS: 96.4

valley2160.jpg

Judging by those numbers I have been severely bottlenecked in 1080p ;-)

On 5/31/2018 at 11:10 PM, DildorTheDecent said:

I think I have reached the limit of the card.

Cleaned out the blower and new thermal paste on the die which brought temps down but just cant seem to squeeze anything more out of it without Unigine crashing.

unigine660ti1080pextremeoverclockfinal.j

7 minutes ago, Shane Cooney said:

I think I have reached the limit of the card.

Cleaned out the blower and new thermal paste on the die which brought temps down but just cant seem to squeeze anything more out of it without Unigine crashing.

That's more like it. Good job.