Unigine Valley Benchmark Scores Thread + SUPERPOSITION ***Over 1000 Submissions!***

Jumper118

Here my results

C97X5K4.png

Ubvhq9V.png

Intel 6850k @ 4.4GHz

Zotac AMP Extreme 1080

G.Skill Trident Z 3200MHz CL14 quad channel 4x8GB

50 minutes ago, Jamesrideout2 said:

second run at 1637mhz with 8530 mem  3770k @ 5.1+ 

Wow those 3770K volts. Has to be a misreading. 

No chip is that bad surely. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

5 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

Wow those 3770K volts. Has to be a misreading. 

No chip is that bad surely. 

yes this chip is that bad 

1 minute ago, Jamesrideout2 said:

yes this chip is that bad 

:(

Also the settings in the screenshot have to be Extreme HD for this sheet. 

So if you feel like ragging it again...

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

On 08/11/2016 at 1:00 PM, Catalonia said:

Here my results

Re run with Ultra.

Not high settings. 

The Extreme HD Preset must be used.

For 1440P,1600P, 4K (3840X2160), triple screen or 21:9 it should be on maximum settings. that is:
API:               DX11
Quality:         Ultra
Stereo 3D:    Disabled
Monitors:      Single 
AA:               x8
Full Screen: Yes
Resolution:  System/custom

2 hours ago, DildorTheDecent said:

Re run with Ultra.

Not high settings. 

extreme is the max preset for heaven , your confusing it with valley 

Screenshot (228).png

30 minutes ago, Jamesrideout2 said:

Didn't even originally realise that was Heaven lol.

Fascinates me the amount of Heaven scores there are despite this being a Valley thread. 

19 hours ago, DildorTheDecent said:

Re run with Ultra.

Not high settings. 

16 hours ago, DildorTheDecent said:

Didn't even originally realise that was Heaven lol.

Fascinates me the amount of Heaven scores there are despite this being a Valley thread. 

was sure heading of topic said valley and heaven , my bad just got excited when beating the highest ever score for heaven and a 980ti on h20 

When do these get put on the Doc page?

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

15 minutes ago, Wingfan said:

When do these get put on the Doc page?

probably when @Jumper118 gets back to being a hermit on here and not having a life. 

27 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

probably when @Jumper118 gets back to being a hermit on here and not having a life. 

Me? I passed this job on to a certain other person's. 

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

1 minute ago, Jumper118 said:

@Masada02 plz update

Main Gaming PC (new): HP Omen 30L || i9 10850K || RTX 3070 || 512GB WD Blue NVME || 2TB HDD, 4TB HDD, 8TB HDD ||  750W P2 ||  16GB HyperX Black DDR4

Main Gaming PC (old, still own) : Intel Core i7 7700K @5.0Ghz || GPU: GTX 1080 Seahawk EK X || Motherboard: Maximus VIII Impact || Case: Fractal Design Define Nano S || RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 

Cooling: EK XRES D5 100mm || Alphacool ST30 280mm w/ Vardars || Alphacool ST30 240mm w/ Vardars || Swiftech 3/8 x 1/2'' Lok-Seal Compressions || Swiftech EVGA Hydrocopper Block || Primochill Advanced LRT Orange || Distilled Water

Folding@Home Rig: 2x X5690s @4.6Ghz || GPUs: 2x Radeon HD 7990 || Motherboard: EVGA SR-2 || Case: Corsair 900D || RAM: 48GB Corsair Dominator GT 2000Mhz CL9

Ethereum Mining Rig: Pentium G4400 || Gigabyte Z170X-UD5 TH || 2x GTX 1060s (Samsung & Hynix) 1x GTX 1070 (Micron), 2x RX480s BIOS modded (Samsung), 1x R9 290X 8GB, 1x GTX 1660 Super = ~ 195 Mh/s

Peripherals: 3x U2412M (5760x1200), 1x U3011 (2560x1600) || Logitech G710 (Cherry Blues) || Logitech G600 || Brainwavz HM5 with @Gofspar Mod 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 || "Infinity Edge" 4K IPS Screen || i7 7700HQ || GTX 1050 || 16GB 2400Mhz RAM 

25 minutes ago, Jumper118 said:

lol

On 11/12/2016 at 5:36 PM, arnavvr said:

@Masada02 plz update

I know I know. Been gone for the majority of this month so it's been difficult. I'll try to today.

LTT Unigine SUPERPOSITION scoreboardhttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jvq_--P35FbqY8Iv_jn3YZ_7iP1I_hR0_vk7DjKsZgI/edit#gid=0

Intel i7 8700k || ASUS Z370-I ITX || AMD Radeon VII || 16GB 4266mhz DDR4 || Silverstone 800W SFX-L || 512GB 950 PRO M.2 + 3.5TB of storage SSD's

SCHIIT Lyr 3 Multibit || HiFiMAN HE-1000 V2 || MrSpeakers Ether C

On 11/11/2016 at 9:31 AM, Jamesrideout2 said:

Screenshot (228).png

That's a pretty sweet score. You should add GPUz with it so I can put it on the board.

Also, I've updated the spreadsheet. Sorry it took so long guys.

LTT Unigine SUPERPOSITION scoreboardhttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jvq_--P35FbqY8Iv_jn3YZ_7iP1I_hR0_vk7DjKsZgI/edit#gid=0

Intel i7 8700k || ASUS Z370-I ITX || AMD Radeon VII || 16GB 4266mhz DDR4 || Silverstone 800W SFX-L || 512GB 950 PRO M.2 + 3.5TB of storage SSD's

SCHIIT Lyr 3 Multibit || HiFiMAN HE-1000 V2 || MrSpeakers Ether C

I5 4690K @4.3Ghz

Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070 @2177Mhz

Average FPS: 91.7

Min FPS: 33.8

Max FPS: 170.1

Score: 3837

00001.png

28 minutes ago, YaqinHasan said:

Screen shot includes afterburner overlay which has all the CPU-Z/GPU-Z information needed

ummm....it doesn't

Just now, DildorTheDecent said:

ummm....it doesn't

Hmmmm, I removed it. I don't know why it din't take the overlay as well

Hey guys I just upgraded my CPU to a 5820k and I'm getting terrible Valley scores. SLI 980ti @1400mhz plus 5820k @ 4.5 scoring 5950 on extreme HD. Seems low since I see single 980tis score 5300. Using driver 375.76. was getting absolutely horrible scores with the newest driver so I rolled back (3900 score). Any ideas?

44 minutes ago, smackhisface said:

Hey guys I just upgraded my CPU to a 5820k and I'm getting terrible Valley scores. SLI 980ti @1400mhz plus 5820k @ 4.5 scoring 5950 on extreme HD. Seems low since I see single 980tis score 5300. Using driver 375.76. was getting absolutely horrible scores with the newest driver so I rolled back (3900 score). Any ideas?

what did upgrade from?

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

Fail up load ... will do again under correct settings

4k.png

4k-2.png

1080p.png

1440p.png

On 11/14/2016 at 0:12 AM, Masada02 said:

That's a pretty sweet score. You should add GPUz with it so I can put it on the board.

Also, I've updated the spreadsheet. Sorry it took so long guys.

Screenshot (278).png

CPU: i7 920
GPU(s):  nvidia GTX 980 Ti, nvidia GTX 680
Average FPS: 60.8
Score: 2545

00000.png

^ Pre upgrade benchmarking (it also doesn't recognise Windows 10)