Highest round on BTD5?

duckwithanokhat

BTD5 = Bloons Tower Defense 5

My highest round is 163 (still going) on the map Lobby (Beginner Map) on Easy. Not much of a feat considering the map and the difficulty.

Yeah I played that before. I just had like 10 super monkeys upgraded to the max. 5 sun gods and 5 robot ones and a few maxed out airplanes. the game lasted till I sold my iPad xD

Everyone should own a vive.

Just now, MANIDY inc said:

Yeah I played that before. I just had like 10 super monkeys upgraded to the max. 5 sun gods and 5 robot ones and a few maxed out airplanes. the game lasted till I sold my iPad xD

LOL, here is my current setup if you're curious.

IMG_0591.PNG

6 hours ago, duckwithanokhat said:

LOL, here is my current setup if you're curious.

IMG_0591.PNG

Yeah it got laggy for me so I had to downsize xD

Everyone should own a vive.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe round 200 on TD4...that was some laggy shit on my ipod xD 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

• 2 weeks later...

I have the Steam version of BTD5 which means it doesn't really lag at all because of PC hardware (although it is essentially a direct port). I have gone above 163, maybe somewhere in the 180's but honestly I don't do FreePlay that often. I try to get medals for tracks, so once I get the medal I stop before FreePlay usually. I have 100% of all Easy track medals (all four difficulties and reverse) and I'm about halfway on Medium and around a quarter on every other track difficulty.

MSI GE72 Apache Pro-242 - (5700HQ : 970M : 16gb RAM : 17.3" : Win10 : 1TB HDD : Razer Anansi : Some mouse) - hooked up to a 34UM58-P (WFHD) in dual screen

iPad Air 2 (for school)

iPhone 6

Xbox One Forza 6 Limited Edition Blue

7 hours ago, Trav_X said:

I have the Steam version of BTD5 which means it doesn't really lag at all because of PC hardware (although it is essentially a direct port). I have gone above 163, maybe somewhere in the 180's but honestly I don't do FreePlay that often. I try to get medals for tracks, so once I get the medal I stop before FreePlay usually. I have 100% of all Easy track medals (all four difficulties and reverse) and I'm about halfway on Medium and around a quarter on every other track difficulty.

Yea I stopped playing free play as well. Right now, I'm just trying to get easy on every map and after that medium and so on. I've also set up a personal challenge to only use bloonchippers, wizards, and subs for every map.

9 hours ago, duckwithanokhat said:

Yea I stopped playing free play as well. Right now, I'm just trying to get easy on every map and after that medium and so on. I've also set up a personal challenge to only use bloonchippers, wizards, and subs for every map.

I like that :) those are a good set of towers to use. I've been trying to use less frequently used towers in some of my maps.

MSI GE72 Apache Pro-242 - (5700HQ : 970M : 16gb RAM : 17.3" : Win10 : 1TB HDD : Razer Anansi : Some mouse) - hooked up to a 34UM58-P (WFHD) in dual screen

iPad Air 2 (for school)

iPhone 6

Xbox One Forza 6 Limited Edition Blue