kali linux problems with network-manager

hi guys well because i have this problem since a long time now and i really started hating it well i will try to be the most precise possible to you guys so 

my problem is the fact of no being able to keep changes  on the resolv.conf and also can't change mac address so i took pictures of the steps to helps you see better 

about resolv.conf i added many dns servers in between and changed the place of my default dns server in the list so i never have to use it and it worst just fine until i have to restart my network manager then the default dns server is back to the top of the list , you will see it clearer in the pictures bellow 

2-problems with the mac address , well  i can change it bit if i do i can't connect to internet anymore but i just need o restart network manager and everything is back to normal 

so i have this problem with anything related to network manager , he just don't allow me to change anything or refuse to keep the changes but just somehow he finds a way to pisses me off thanks for your time 

20161019_002416.jpg

20161019_002513.jpg

20161019_002545.jpg

20161019_002629.jpg