3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

The stealth would be awesome for content creation! Def my top pick but i wouldnt scoff at that blade 14 either. Either would be a nice replacement to my aging laptop. Though i'd miss the 19 inch screen i have on my laptop. Lol

I would love the Blade Sealth! College just recently started back up for me and I need a new electronical gadget to show off to all of the friends I don't have! :)

I'd like to win the new Razer Blade, it would be great because my current laptop isn't nearly good enough for most of my steam games, and I would be able to stop worrying about my laptop falling apart from old age and bad build quality... I've been using the same laptop for years, got it from a neighbor for free because it was broken. I probably won't win, so good luck to everyone else if not.

I would adore that Razer Blade 14 for that sweet, sweet GTX 1060 for playing Overwatch on-the-go; I can't get to Master tier if I'm not playing all the time.

On 9/4/2016 at 3:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I would like te razer stealth becaise i really need forma school!! 

Razer Blade 14 would be great for my brother, he's aspiring to become a game developer and would really benefit from a good laptop since he is going off to college in about a week.  Having that higher end cpu would really help with developing 3D models and the dedicated gpu wouldn't hurt his free time either. :3

Fingers crossed knock on wood the Blade 14 would be awesome when I travel!

(my current, six-year-old laptop is a potato)

-·- BitFenix Prodigy M (Arctic White) -·- Asus Maximus VII Gene -·- Intel Core i7-4790K -·- Corsair H100i -·- G.Skill Trident X 2133MHz CL9 32GB (4x8GB) -·- Sparkle Calibre GTX580 -·- Samsung 500GB 850 Evo SSD -·- WD Caviar Green 4TB -·- Cooler Master V700 -·- LG 25UM55 21:9 2560x1080 25" -·- Logitech G600 -·-

I am currently attending a very prestigious university and I believe that the Razer Blade Stealth would be more than adequate for the current courses that I am taking and would overall be the most logical choice for my current situation. That being said I would like the to have the Razer Blade 14 because although school is very important to me I often times find myself  not taking the time to relax or have fun and I believe that with this gaming computer I will be able to give myself a break. Oh yeah, congrats on getting to 3 million and keep up the good work.

I would really like to win the new Razer Blade because it comes with dedicated graphics and actually has enough power to outperform my desktop (AMD FX 6300, R9 270x) in gaming! I also prefer it because it's lighter and has a 1080p screen, 4K would strain my eyes on such a small screen.

If I do win, my gaming setup would be the Blade plugged into my 1080p monitor and peripherals connected to the laptop. Would free up so much desk space and I could use my desktop as a media server or HTPC. 

Good luck to all and congrats Linus Media Group on this huge milestone!

I would love a razor blade stealth because my laptop has not been doing to well and a new one would be awesome and especially a razor one because I can game and do work. Thanks for the giveway! 

I would like the Razer Blade. I would use it for gaming.(Yes, I do not have a gaming computer. My current computer is a S$799 Acer Laptop)

I hope I'm not too late even though I probably am. :(

Wait, I'm not too late. WOOHOO!

Hey guys, first off thanks heaps for this giveaway and a huge congratulations on this amazingly large milestone. Good luck with your next goal of 4 million!

I would love to win the Razor stealth as i will be starting Uni next year and will be an amazing help =D. I would prefer the stealth as currently i do have a gaming desktop and just need something light to focus more towards light Uni graphics work and just general everyday use.

Will definitely be supporting all the sponsors, if i am not already.

Stay awesome boys, and thanks heaps for this opportunity.

Let's see... if i win this fucking razer blade 14, first of all, I'll play all my games with something better than 30 fps. Then, I can re-think on learn how to make 3D games, instead of 2D, which are also good too. AND finally, search for a buyer, to buy my liver, and with the money I could pay the high fees that Brazil would introduce on me(if you know what I mean)! 

thanks for the giveaway! <3 (Do not let then get my liver!)

I would love to have the GTX 1060 razer blade. I just can't believe that there is a desktop grade graphics card in that small laptop. I have an Asus laptop that's basically the same size as that one and it has enough trouble trying to use Google Chrome. An absolutely unbelievable work of ingenuity! And congratulations on making it to 3 million subscribers! What a huge milestone!!!

I would love anything, college is sucking my life and I need a portable PC with enough juice to do some work and kill some time getting those FPS in 3D Space Pinball.

Good luck!

Hopefully the Razer Blade 14? gotta use it for uni's assignment and gaming on da side :) a 11inch lenovo laptop that weight 2 kg isn't cutting it :/ May god help me with this one. Have a great day :)

and congrats on the 3 million subs! was there since 700k

On 2016/9/5 at 5:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

AHA,I choose New Razer Blade 14 to do my presentation ,is it too late?..=0=

I would want the Razer Blade Stealth, because I need a laptop to work with and not for gaming.

Well, if I'm not too late, the Razer Blade 14 would be awesome. Free is a nice price tag.