3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Blade 14, Those graphics are god and I need an actual gaming laptop because a business PC does not work well.

I would love the new blade so I could play all my favorite games in the comfort of my own bed!

I would love the blade as it would be my first portable gaming setup, and my first actually powerful gaming rig! (for now at least ;) )

I really need that razer blade 14 in my life right now.

If i win i want to get Razer Blade 14 powered with gtx 1060.i love gtx 1060.which one is your favorite 

Fun giveaway, I would definitely want the Blade 14 so I can rock the school in style and play all the games on the go :) 

I would like the new blade... Then I can play GTA V with my friends before school at an acceptable frame rate!

I would love to win the Blade for gaming considering my computer had to be sent back in for the second time, with a very low chance of returning. I hope I win, and the best of luck to everyone else

Razer blade for sure, because it would be ideal for portable gaming

Definitely the razor blade because id love to get into PC gaming but my family doesn't have the money to build me a desktop and I'm tired of shity console gaming 

Hey Linus and Nick, thank you so much for giving us a chance to win the new razer blade! I'm really exited that I made a linustechtips-ish video with a little twist just for this occasion. Please do check it out and maybe give me some feedback for it :3, but don't hope too much, it's not as well made as your videos! Made it will all I have within a very limited time. Hope you like it!

The New Razer Blade(?) Review

Ps: the video is up and going! Turn out it went more than an hour sorry :(

Edited by arif.pawitan
edit the video link !

I'd love the New Razer Blade 14 for work and portable gaming. Also congrats on getting 3M subscribers.

The Blade because of it's gaming performance...hopefully the longevity will keep it running modern titles for time to come....

Blade stealth

This is my dream notebook, as soon became a freshman design is undoubtedly the most attractive, the perfect screen, perfect performance, really let me indulge.

The Stealth is just stellar. If I had the money I would for sure buy one.

Id just love to use it in school.

The stealth is for sure the clear choice.:D

Congrats on 3million!

I would absolutely love the  Razer Blade Stealth , I loss my desktop in a fire and am now using my 8 year old laptop. It would also help with school.

Hello there! congratulations for 3 million subscribers! I would love to have the New Razer Blade! I want to have it because I need to update my laptop which is…5 years old. Thanks!

I would want the New Razer Blade 14. It would be handy for school (since I do online school), but most importantly it'd be awesome to have for LAN parties at my friend's house since I wouldn't have to drag my whole desktop around with me. It's also significantly more powerful than my desktop. Thanks :D

Of course the Blade 14 !!

Idk why i would want the laptop,for fun anyway :D

The new razer blade stealth, I  would use for college 

I think the new blade is sick and all of that power in a relatively small machine is a real advantage. But the true portability of the stealth is also something that would be really advantageous for anyone on the go. 

I would really ally love to get the stealth with that sick display but wouldn't mind getting the blade either :)

I would love to grab the razer blade; always wanted to game portable-ly without having to lug a tower around

I really don't know what else to say but yeah I want one.
It'd be nice to have a laptop I can carry to school

On 9/4/2016 at 4:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

NEW Razer Blade 14 Would be a great desktop replacment to takle my audio production needs as well as some gaming on the go.