3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would very much like the new razor blade the one with the 1060, I will graduate from high school soon and when I do I will need a good laptop.

Me, I'd like the blade stealth just because I'm starting college soon and I need  a good laptop that and my old pc just died on me.

Personally, I would go with the New Razer Blade 14.

Two main reasons: First, the gaming laptop I currently have is an outdated behemoth. Second, I am a college student. So, the combination of a MacBook-esque design (with amazing specs) and the new line of dedicated graphics makes it great for any coursework I might have. That and gaming, because I would definitely be gaming on this sleek-looking best of a machine.

A free laptop would be great, since I´ve got no laptop for university.

Oh, and I would take the blade, since the human eye can only see 1080p anyways ;)

I would definitely like the Razer Blade, mainly for gaming.

I would prefer to have the razer blade stealth and I prefer it over the blade because I need a small productivity computer and not really a gaming one but to get work done and watch more LinusTechTips videos in 4K because it is my favorite channel :D

I would like to win the new razer blade 

Because I don't have a laptop and I need one ,hope I win 

Thank you guys for the giveaway ?

I would like the razer blade stealth!

Its a portable but versitle machine that can transform into heavy gaming pc without a hitch. Definately an awesome product??

I would love the new Blade because I'm a gamer that moves around alot for work, and I'd love to game on the go!

NEW Razer Blade 14, would definitely be a step up from my old laptop.

I would like to have the Razor Blade because I am a man that like things that are called the Razor Blade and please give it to me I love you I love you please.

If I need to be cool for to get it I can eat with chop sticks and I can kind of speak spanish and I like to eat.

I dont have autism

I have a desire for that computer

thank you

Razer Blade 14 would be the pick for me, would finally put the nail in the coffin for my desktop.

It's Kay Jai, not Kuh Jai

I would like the Razer Blade 14 because I am a studying Graphic Design in college and a beast like this would make everything I do A MILLION TIMES BETTER since I don't even have a laptop currently. Thanks for the amazing opportunity and congrats on 3 million subscribers! 

New Razer Blade would be an blazing fast upgrade from my old laptop with an amd apu 

I'd love to get the New Blade.   Now I can stop having the worst computer in the room, plus a laptop with a GPU that doesn't crash half the time when I try to play games.  New school laptop, too!

Plus, I've got 3d modeling, video editing, photoshop, and other general graphics design to take care of, would definitely beat the crappy old lenovo I've got

i would love to win the blade stealth and the reasoning is because i like to netflix and chill and my current laptop broke but either one would be amazing since all im using now is a phone to do so and it reallt stinks

A New Razer Blade 14 would be a great replacement for my aging Lenovo ThinkPad X1. 

On September 4, 2016 at 2:54 PM, Curufinwe_wins said:

NEW Razer Blade Stealth for dat ultraportable Main10 HEVC media streaming!

Razer Blade 14 please! 

As a 4th year 3D animation student, I'm in the pre-production stages for my thesis film, and I would love to be able to work on it on the go with this beast of a laptop, instead of having to be tied down to a desktop in my apartment or the computer lab! 

Thanks you guys, regardless, and keep up the awesome work! 

i want a Razer Blade 14
just enter college
need a new laptop
my old one sucks

I would use it for work, I prefer the Blade Stealth because I don't need a graphics card and it seems that less people would vote for the it which means higher chances of winning.

I would like the razor blade 14 so that I can further my career online

I would really like to have the RAZER BLADE with the GTX 1060. I would be able to play PC games on the go and make cool light patterns with the EPIC keyboard and maybe make a youtube channel. :D

One day you will be bigger than Pewdiepie ! Take that Pewdie

Sorry for my bad english I im from Montreal Canada.(I speak french) :)

Thanks

NEW Razer Blade 14 with GTX 1060 and 1TB NVMe PCI-E ssd should be perfect for gaming and I definately want one