3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

37 minutes ago, TrophySlayer said:

lol i want the razer blade stealth so i can replace my PC w/ i7 860 and gt 520. finally I might actually be able to run Crysis!!! 

idk if this is sarcasm but just upgrade your gpu :P

I would love to have the Blade for that sweet sweet mobile gaming. Being a student who jumps around a lot this is the optimize solution!

New Blade 14 would be nice for gaming on the go and photo editing on adobe. 

Hey Linus Community, I would like to win the  NEW Razer Blade 14 as it would allow me to game on the go, and possibly replace my PC. I prefer the Razer Blade 14 over the stealth as I don't particularly want to fork out more money to get the expansion to have a desktop GPU. Plus in my opinion I believe 4K to be overrated and technology isn't quite advanced enough to be worth playing games at 4K when framerates for many games aren't that high. (I'd rather plenty of overhang for frames than the possibility of gittering). The Blade 14 also appears to have more ports to use and take advantage of, and I plan on using them should I get it :P.  My PC ain't the worst but I feel as if this Laptop would be better than it :) Thanks Guys!

I'd want the Razer Blade Stealth with the 1tb SSD and 4K to carry with me to class, to edit photos and videos on, and I would have to get a Razer Core to keep in my dorm for when I want to play a game

NEW Razer Blade 14

The "NEW Razer Blade 14" for sure. That computer looks amazing, I would definitely use it for high-level gaming with the bros. 

I would just like to start out by congratulating you guy on hitting 3 million subscribers, great job. Now, while it is very tempting to ask for the Razer Blade 14 for its overall gaming abilities and the possible bragging rights of saying that you won a $2,000 computer I think that I would rather have the Razer Blade Stealth. My reasoning for this is based on the fact that in about a year or so I will be going off to college and although I enjoy gaming I would much rather have a computer that I could use for accurate photo editing and possible video editing. As well as using it for the “fun” every day workload of a college student. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to win one of these two great computers and I can’t wait to see you guys grow as a channel.

I would love that Razer Blade!!! looks sick! xD would play tons of games on it

would love the razer blade stealth, nice little laptop to replace my school chromebook. plus it would be great to take on vacations and a great backup for lan parties.

It's hard to pick, but I would go with the Razer Blade 14 for gaming purposes.

I would love to get the newrazor blade 14. Amazing for gaming when I am out and about!

The new Razer Blade would be a welcome upgrade from my aging Alienware M17x R3

My choice would be the Blade Stealth.  It looks like a wonderful computer for business and media use.  Beautiful screen and decent power.

First off I want to say thank you LTT for the great videos, you guys have been edutaining me for years. Second off, I would like to be considered for the Razer Blade non- stealth variation. 

I know you guys have had over 30,000 submissions, and as I have looked through them I have seen that most are under 400 characters. I am here to change that, because what fun is being average?

I am up at 23:26, trying to think of a story that is as entertaining(do not hold your breath, my creativity is less than that of a Texas Instruments calculator) as you guys have been for me, so here I go.

Once upon a time, there was a Luke and a Linus.

They were great buddies!!!

But even greater rivals, and so they began, building one pc after another, setting them on fire, specing to win, great machines of great power.

They would dig through garbage, and gold.

Building machines, zapping each other until they fold.

Driving lambos and getting deep in the pink.

Luke and Linus:

Best of buds,

when they do reviews together they certainly do not stink.

Rivals of the utmost:

friends that care.

One must win in my post:

how will they fare?

Out of no where a wild Taran appears,

lagging along Dennis follows chanting despair...

Poor Luke and Linus,

our greatest fears...

Dennis and Taran take the cake,

through trail and trouble a most durable duo they make.

Beat up by the rest of the crew,

My condolences are for you...

I apologize to whomever reads that, I was trying to make something that was somewhat entertaining but after re-reading it I do feel it has weird pacing and a terrible rhyme scheme attempt. But if it brings a smile to one of the community, it will be worth it.

Thank you so much for your creations guys, without you there would be more people living boring lives. You bring lots of smiles to many people, and you will never know how you effect them.

I love you guys, keep it up!

Sincerely,

TearlessGosling

Either them would be great! My Acer aspire that I have been using for 3 years just broke, I'm a writer/editor, so not having a computer for Work sucks. This couldn't have come at a better time.

Congrats on 3 million!

The Blade Stealth would be a great replacement for my current laptop.  I like to do my schoolwork and some light gaming on the go.  Currently my machine can only handle the schoolwork part.  Not very entertaining.

New Razer Blade 14,lighter, faster, more powerful than my current laptop....so,I was late for it?

I would love to win the Blade 14. Trying to game on my dated Asus U36jc is awful. I need my overwatch now!!!

I could sure do with a Blade Stealth. Why, you ask? I have an immense pleasure in pointing out the shortcomings of others. Especially when they put a lot of effort and time in creating content. Among my favorite ways of making creators feel insecure about the free video or article I am reading/watching, I particularly enjoy pointing out really irrelevant overlooked details, especially when they're only technically wrong. For instance, if Linus is making a video on CPU advice for every type of consumer, I will always be there, first in line, having the perverse pleasure of writing that actually, biomechatronic engineers will most benefit from the Core i5-3475S, a detail that he had have not pointed out. Mind you, this is when I am not writing some comment about how puffy Nick looks on a particular day. But when I get back home from a day of screwing people over, this is still not enough. So I select one video at random on the LTT channel and say how pointless it all is, without providing any reasons, because it would give me a sense of morality, which, c'mon, is not acceptable. How will the Blade Stealth help me with this? Well sometimes I lose track of all the tabs of people that I want to ridicule and my entire PC explodes. This is why I want to boost that baby up to 3.1hz and have redundant arguments with other monsters like me over what I would do with all that equipment Linus has that I oh so envy, on that beautiful chroma keyboard. I sure hope that I will be up all night, getting my jollies by making fun of anyone brave enough to post anything, for no particular reason, on the new Stealth. If you need me, I'll be off shooting rhinos. 

I'd prefer to have the Blade, as it beats my current desktop system by a large margin. Razer certainly knows how to put Apple to shame when it comes to ultrabooks.

I wish to win a new Razer Blade 14 because i dont own one of those . I really hope that I'll win this contest . 

Congratulations. A stealth would offer phenomenal performance in a small package. I have been without a laptop for a while and would like it to do 3 things: 1. Design furniture (many lessons learned the hard way are not always fun), 2. Write books, 3. maybe try some gaming and 4. Redo the GeoHeat Center's geothermal spreadsheet for calculations as I wanted to do so long ago. Thanks for providing content all these years; especially during my 2014-2015 year of unemployment.