3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I dont want the blade stealth i would love just the new blade because it is a beautiful laptop and nice parts and has a big screen thank you razer good luck everyone and i want the blade 14 !!!!!

Would be awesome that my firts gaming laptop (and pc) is a Razer Blade :D

Having the new razer blade stealth would definitely be a boon for me as it will aid me when i enter my computer science course in university next year!! I would have a cool, ultra portable laptop to bring to school everyday and be able to do anything on it due to its hardcore processing power!! I would use the blade to create games, make websites and do my programming assignments while enjoying its multimedia capabilities! Thank you guys so much!!xD

I want that blade for an ultimate mobile gaming laptop. It would be a blast to be able to have that much power anywhere I go.

I wanted the new razer blade that's good enough for replacing my old laptop for gaming 

Congratulaciones on the 3 millions subs!!!

I'd love to have the Razer Blade, just when mi old HP laptop sudenly died. 

Thanks for all man. 

I'd love the Razer Blade 14, since I don't own a gaming computer and my 2 year old just destroyed my laptop. Thanks for all the cool tech tips!

I am starting my second year in Game Development/Progrmming, I currently have an awesome Asus G74SX and the new Razer Blade 14 would be a nice upgrade so I can retire that warrior, he has served me well. :)

love a rezer!!!

wish I will in ''Razer Blade 14''

Because it's not too big
And crazy performance

Rezer the Best wow!!!

Razor Blade 14 because I'd like to play Skyrim in High Definition with the Touched by Dibella Mod. I also like to mod Skyrim to the point where nothing works and it keeps crashing. Perhaps a computer with an SSD could fix this. Probably not though.

I'd get the GTX1060 Stealth, it would be the greatest college laptop for running AutoCAD and other civil engineering programs.

"What would you use it for?"

I wouldn't use it for myself but rather give it to my older brother. All of the computer he had owned in the past (at least in the past 5-7 or so years) were outdated computers that was given to him and didn't have much more of a life anyways before breaking down. Now he currently doesn't have a computer.

I would like to get him a new, modern PC that still have the performance that is somewhat relevant in a few years and would allow him to learn / do certain tasks on his own instead of having to spend more money in the long run in hiring someone to do it for him. Also, since he does travel a lot (not just for fun but for business purposes as well), a laptop would be well-suited for his needs.

"Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?"

I would say the Blade 14. While it is true that the Blade Stealth does offer a better screen for graphic work, this does not mean that the Blade 14 is not able to do any at all. On the other hand, the lack of a dedicated GPU can be a very limiting performance factor that he cannot get easily back. Of course, getting the Razer Core external GPU dock can alleviate this problem; however, the chances of him lugging around an extra device in a situation that calls for portability is quite slim.

In fact, if he were to go with this route, it is probably going to be sitting at his house the entire time - collecting dust. I feel that if he ever in a situation where he needed to spend $500+ more on the Razer Core + GPU, it would be more beneficial for him if I were to invest in a little more for a new, more powerful desktop that can be expanded upon in the future, while having the Blade 14 that will satisfy his portable and performance needs.

Anyways, congrats on the 3 million Youtube subscribers!

I will love the Razor Blade 14 for games, college and work! So nice!

Would love the Razor Blade Stealth! Aspiring photographer in need of a beautiful and lightweight portable display to travel with and assist in shoots and post-processing. So once I buy one, the Stealth would make a great coaster ;)
(I kid, please help!!!)

The Razer Blade 14. My main gaming PC died and it will be months before I can afford to fix it. I need something to hold me over until then.

I really want the Razer Blade 14, so I can edit my pics of food styling, play Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm and many other games with my boyfriend ^-^

Congrats for the 3 million!!!!

And pleeeeease give me the Razer Blade

Razer Blade 14 for some sweet portable gaming, i have a feeling that my current laptop wont even handle minesweeper :D

I'd love to have the the razer blade, I've been using my macbook pro 2011 (running windows 10) for too long and it's kind of dying. I need a new laptop, plus with the gpu I can play games with my friends who are constantly bugging me to. (Hence the reason I don't need the stealth). Also would love the cool design from edzel!

It would be so cool to win a New Razer Blade 14 (Razer's back at it again with the great name schemes) I'd be able to game, draw, and do any other very power hungry task. It would also be a great upgrade from my several-year-old craptop, which has several broken keys and is a lot slower than a laptop should be. Congrats on 3 million guys, you're awesome and I'm glad you're able to spread your tech knowledge to the world!

I would love either of them! Awesome products from Razer! I would game, game, media, feed my linus tech tips and channel super fun addiction! I have never won a giveaway.....Come on and hook me up Dennis!

I would love to win the NEW Razer Blade 14 as an upgrade from my 5-year-old laptop. Thanks :)

My choice is Razer Blade, is fine Using a Hide  blade,  but why? Ppl need see, How much That is dangerous.

My using is just for work in 3d, i need traveling many times, and i really like using  all That sharpe blade, razer blade 14".

I would like the New Razor Blade 14. It looks like a great machine for some on-the-go gaming. I would also do some graphic design work on it. I recently got engaged and would most likely create our invitations using this.

The Razor Blade Stealth for the looks in the streets and the performance in the sheets B|

But seriously, I rarely game outside of the house and just watch YouTube videos instead (mostly LTT). The Razor Blade Stealth looks like it fits my current life style. Besides, I really want to see Luke's Glorious face in 4K 100% Adobe RGB.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Turnip

NEW RAZER BLADE 14! My dream is to stream on twitch using a laptop and razer gears! 

Also, I might do homework on it if I really feel like.

Thanks for the laptop.