3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

i love the new Razer Blade, that would be perfect for my lonely scholarship program

thanks for the giveaway linustechtips and razer.

good luck guys!

I would choose the Razer Blade for the reason that mobile gaming is so nice that it would be super to have a Razer Blade were you can game on and wich is also so powerful that you can edit videos with it. It would help me a lot with makeing my videos faster when i am travelling and have the opertunity to game either.

i know i wil not win,, but if a miracle happens i would love the razer blade,,, i will use it for video editing because my current laptop is sh** i wait hours for the rendering to complete.. thanks Linus Media Group for this opportunity :)

I would want the Blade Stealth. I'm about to move to Europe and will be traveling a lot, I'm needing a laptop now for this change of life.

The Blade would be great, since im not willing to buy anything from Razer lol

Razer Blade so i can FINALLY play some Warcraft & Overwatch on the go!!!

Razer Blade Stealth for that nice display and portable design, such a nice screen in such a small laptop!!!

Keep up the good work guys!

I would die for the new  Razer Blade 14  those specs are to good to be true :x:x:x

I go for the NEW Blade 14 because it has a bigger screen: I never owned a laptop before and I am used to big desktop screens ;)

I whould like the Razer Blade Stealth for easy transport and great design.

razer blade would be my choice, give me a solid rig to edit my new passion of downhill mountain biking video editing and gaming on the go! 

Im craving a upgrade. been stuck with the same out dated pc for 3 years haha. If I have a chance of winning I'd like the blade stealth

I want the NEW Razer Blade 14 to replace my aging Dell Latitude 6430, the discreet graphics card would leave the options to game on the laptop on the table.

Congratulations on the 3 million subscribers :) Both are super awesome, but I would prefer the Razor Blade 14 for study, work and gaming. If I win the  Razer Blade Stealth I can watch LTT videos in 4K xD

NEW Razer Blade Stealth would be the perfect B-Day gift!

Both laptops are great, but I prefer the original blade for my needs!  

I'm a pastor by day and techy/gamer/video editor by night and nothing says church in 2016 like a black laptop, etched with flames and green snakes on it.

Must love the new NEW Razer Blade 14 prefect laptop for gaming and doing uni's work at the same time xD 

later on put on the razer core it will turn it to a beast

I prefer Razer blade 14 because is more powerfull and I will play games with it :)

Hey congratz on the 3 millions subs :D 
I'd perfer the  New Razer Blade Stealth since i often do alot of video stuff for school :D would be lit to have a razer blade, i always liked the design, but never really had the money to blow on a highend laptop like the blade :)