3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love to have the Razer Blade for gaming. I would have another way to entertain myself when I go back to my parents than getting drunk with my friends, mother would definitely appreciate it. :)

I'd love to win the new Razor Blade. I'd like to have an intellectual reason for choosing between the two, but really I just want the chroma keyboard. I like pretty colors. 

I would love to have a new Razor Blade 14, especially now considering that I'm always having to travel back and fourth for school, and to be with loved ones. taking time away from me being able to use my desktop at home

Razer Blade would make a hell of a prize. Wish me luck, and I hope to hear from you. BR

On 9/7/2016 at 6:40 AM, sidi.jenar said:

Dear Mr. Linus

- I've been playing with my 10 years old computer till now (720p). But last time I played spider solitaire with ultra setting, I  got only 20 fps. and after 30 minutes of game play,  it  crashed, blue screen, the CPU bleed... trying to catch it's last breath, then yelled " witness me!" and then it shutting down.

I  knew that this day would come. i knew that  it would most likely be the first to go. it's just nature, after all.

What i didn't know is just how hollow i would feel when it did come. it's gone man, My best friend in the whole wide world is gone...

But today i made up my mind.. i have to find all the dragon ball, no matter what it takes, nothing can stop me to bring back my best friend...  just wish me luck.

sincerely,

Obi Juan Kenobi

- Day 2
  Finally started my journey.

Def the Blade. Why hide with the stealth when you can be ostentatious?

Would love the New Razer Blade 14, it would mean more co-op gaming with my girlfriend!

Love your work guys, congrats on the 3 million subscribers!

For me the Blade Stealth is the best option, it's mobility, weight and screen resolution put it a cut above the Blade. Although the power of the Blade is tempting, I personally don't need that in a laptop and would instead prefer the mobility that the Blade Stealth would provide. Also Razer new design aesthetic is just so appealing and paired alongside that RGB chiclet keyboard and 4K display it's just so tempting. I am also interested in the power of the new Kaby Lake laptop processors and as time goes on the thought of a Razer core combination becomes more an more of a possibility allowing the combination of power and portability.

Hope you consider this submission :)

New Razer Blade Stealth. been running this i3 hp for too long. would be a nice change.

I would like to win (since i have no pc or laptop) the new razer blade 14 instead of the new razer blade stealth, because i just want to game, not to work on that :3

Edited by Lawliet

Actually anything would be good as u r giving it away for fans. also would be very helpfull for me as a student to get that high tech machine. thanks.

Razer Blade Stealth

• Lightweight and aerodynamic

• Thin and sharp

• Black and stealthy

very good shuriken for ninja :ph34r:

I as a poor student would totally prefer the blade 14.  My old Lenovo Y50 served me well for a couple of years but now the GPU is broken for whatever reason, so I was not able to play anything in the last few weeks, that's awful.
Your videos are huge fun.

greetings from Germany

Linus, I would love the new razerblade because really want to get into high performance gaming but I also need a laptop.

Definately new Razer Blade 14 for gaming and stuff :)

On 4.9.2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I would love to win the Razer Blade for Gaming on the go and to use for my shool in Germany. 

To LMG keep on the good work i watched nearly every Video because they are awesome :D

I've never had a Razer product so I'd go for either one. Both would be a massive upgrade to the Fujitsu I have now. However, I'm still not convinced that one would need a larger than 1080p screen on a laptop this compact. Especially without proper discreet graphics. So I'd rather go for the Razer Blade instead of the Stealth. ?

Salut ! Oui je souhaiterais gagné le Razer Blade Stealth car j'aime beaucoup joué mais je me déplace beaucoup. Merci bonne journée !

Blade Stealth plz. My Macbook pro retina need a girl friend :D

Hi

I would like to win the Razer blade 14 because i like the look and the power you get i the laptop  

Razer's intension for the new Razer Blade Stealth was to make an ultra-portable laptop with a powerful mobile processor for things like work and multimedia and also to implement their new Razer Core for gaming, which is a thing that you're gonna be doing at home most of the time anyway. Since this is a fact, the Razer Blade Stealth is my personal favourite.

I'd have to go with the Razer Blade Stealth, I'm not really much of a gaming on the go person and the idea of a nice 4k IPS screen really appeals to me, especially as I'm getting into image editing and graphic design recently.

Spoiler

// CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K / Motherboard: MSI Z77 MPOWER / RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1x8GB 1600Mhz (Black, High profile) / Storage: 128GB Samsung 840 Pro (Boot), 1TB Samsung HDD, 1TB WD Black / GPU: EVGA GeForce 650Ti SSC 2GB / PSU: Novatech Powerstation 600W / Case: Cooler Master HAF XM Windowed / Monitor: Acer S243HL 24" 1920x1080 //

// Peripherals: Logitech G600 / Steelseries QcK / Bose Companion 2 Series ii / Audio-Technica ATH-M50X / Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB (MX Browns) //

Ohhhh, I'd want the Razer Blade to be honest. I'd use it to quickly edit stuff such as photos and become my work laptop on the go. Been itching to retire my MBP mid-2010.