samiscool51

ok this is probely something no-one saw or didn't tell anyone about this

first off we have:

Tech News and Reviews

News and reviews from all around the web

ok i get it but hen we have:

Member Reviews

Reviews from community members like you

duplicating, maybe remove it from the Tech news one and just have one "reviews" forum

****SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH IT'S REALLY TERRIBLE*****

Been married to my wife for 3 years now! Yay!

Because they're for different things. One is for external and (normally) reputable or known news and/or reviews and another is for forum members to share their opinion on something in form of a review. The news and reviews section is generally a lot more reliable information. 

Same reason for a hot deals section and a classifieds sections

_/ V\
                  / /  /
                <<    |
                ,/    ]
              ,/      ]
            ,/        |
           /    \  \ /
          /      | | |
    ______|   __/_/| |
   /_______\______}\__}  

Spoiler

[i7-7700k@5Ghz | MSI Z270 M7 | 16GB 3000 GEIL EVOX | STRIX ROG 1060 OC 6G | EVGA G2 650W | ROSEWILL B2 SPIRIT | SANDISK 256GB M2 | 4x 1TB Seagate Barracudas RAID 10 ]

[i3-4360 | mini-itx potato | 4gb DDR3-1600 | 8tb wd red | 250gb seagate| Debian 9 ]

[Dell Inspiron 15 5567] 

The point is that Member Reviews is for users on the forum to do their own reviews. For example, if you bought a Playstation 4 and decided to review it, it would go in Member Reviews, but let's say you found a review from Anandtech that you wanted to share - that would go into Tech News and Reviews.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

2 hours ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Because they're for different things. One is for external and (normally) reputable or known news and/or reviews and another is for forum members to share their opinion on something in form of a review. The news and reviews section is generally a lot more reliable information. 

Yeah that's it.  Also this :)

1 hour ago, Godlygamer23 said:

The point is that Member Reviews is for users on the forum to do their own reviews. For example, if you bought a Playstation 4 and decided to review it, it would go in Member Reviews, but let's say you found a review from Anandtech that you wanted to share - that would go into Tech News and Reviews.

Basically "Tech News" (what it should actually be called to avoid this confusion) is just for that - posting news you find elsewhere.  Member Reviews is for writing your own review of something.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

58 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Yeah that's it.  Also this :)

Basically "Tech News" (what it should actually be called to avoid this confusion) is just for that - posting news you find elsewhere.  Member Reviews is for writing your own review of something.

ayyyy bb your back,

and yes member review is for members on LTT to review (as the title is)

and tech news and reviews is for you to post a link to a news story that is on some reputable news place and maybe say a few words on it too.

Tech News and Reviews is mainly there for news of hardware, and other events.

Where as User Reviews is there for users to put up their own reviews of products.

13 hours ago, GlassBomb said:

Tech News and Reviews is mainly there for news of hardware, and other events.

Where as User Reviews is there for users to put up their own reviews of products.

What this mans right here said

Tech New and Reviews section is pretty much just news

Member Reviews is ppl giving their opinions on stuff they bought and used personally 

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)