Giving away splinter cell bundle

I have an extra splinter cell bundle lying around collecting dust, so i figured i would give it away :D

The bundle contains: conviction, double agent and blacklist, all for pc ofc.

So whoever tells the best joke will get the bundle :D

Winner will be announced october 8th :D 

Asus maximus VI extreme         i7-4770k @4.9ghz       Zotac gtx 770 amp editon @1260/7300 2-way SLI         Kingston HyperX Beast 8gb 2400mhz          Kingston HyperX 240gb SSD           2tb hdd               Nzxt Kraken x60 with noctua high pressure fans (push)        Nzxt phantom 820         XFX proseries black edition 1250w gold plus psu         And a shit load of red led fans :D   

Windows 7 ultimate

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: "That's the ugliest baby that I've ever seen. Ugh!" The woman goes to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: "The driver just insulted me!" The man says: "You go right up there and tell him off – go ahead, I'll hold your monkey for you."

This isn't really a joke but it's something funny, I saw this guy in someone's twitch chat last night.

post-17079-0-41071400-1381019283.png

Boy: "Hey you look really nice"

Girl: "Thanks"

Boy: "Your teeth reminds me of a song"

Girl: "What song?"

Boy: "Black and Yellow"

What's brown and sticky? A stick!

Whats orange and sounds like a parrot? A carrot!

Ok, ok, those were lame, but I think this next one is kinda good:

A slightly drunk man in a bar: 

"I've built five houses in my lifetime. And do they call me Tom the house builder? NO!

I've built seven boats in my life time, do they call me Tom the boat builder? NO!

I've sailed around the globe, but do they call me Tom the sailer? NO!

I've been at the north pole, but do they call me Tom, the polar explorer? NO!

But fuck one sheep..."

Reddit I love you :3 

A guy walks into a bar and takes a seat. Before he can order a beer, the bowl of pretzels in front of him says "Hey, you're a handsome fellow." The man tries to ignore the bowl of pretzels, and orders a fine Pilsner beer. The bowl of pretzels then says "Ooooh, a pilsner, great choice. You're a smart man." Starting to freak out, the guy says to the bartender "Hey what the hell, this bowl of pretzels keeps saying nice things to me!" Bartender says "Don't worry about it, the pretzels are complimentary."

Whats green and has wheels? 

grass i lied about the wheels..

Whats black and white and red all over?

A blood penguin.

I am a happy wuffy

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a gun shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says "OK, now what?

Thanks! :)

When will the contest end? :)

post-5552-0-00222600-1381020687.jpg

post-5552-0-17186700-1381022817.jpg

post-5552-0-33580800-1381020883_thumb.jp

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Q: How do you know when it's going to be a good day at work?

A: When you see your boss' picture on the side of the milk carton.

Dyslexic man walks into a bra.

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

my friend's art degree :)

CPU: i5 3570K; Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V; RAM: Corsair Vengeance (2x4GB); GPU: MSI R7850 Twin Frozr; Case: Thermaltake Commander MS-I Snow Edition; Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue (500GB); PSU: Thermaltake Modular PSU 750 Watts

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: ''Ugh, that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!'' The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: ''The driver just insulted me!'' The man says: ''You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I'll hold your monkey for you.''

Kid: Dear Santa, send me a brother!

Santa: Send me your mother. 

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

It all started on a warm and rainy beach in a halo symulation room. Tom the hippopotamus strolled down the beach with a shotgun in some bad sandra bullock movie. Wtf are they talking about? pssst. is this part of the story? Tom didn't even know anymore so he shot himself in bein

The end

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

AMD FX 6300 | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 ATX AM3+ | HITACHI ULTRASTAR 1TB 7200RPM HDD | XFX RADEON HD 7950 3GB | 8GB DDR3-1600 MUSHKIN BLACKLINE | OCZ ZT 550W 80+ BRONZE PSU | ZALMAN Z5 PLUS CASE | LITE-ON iHDS118-04 DVD/CD DRIVE | BENQ GW2255 21.5" MONITOR

A man has three daughters between the ages of 3 and 7. The oldest daughter comes up to the father and asks, "Dad, why am I named Rose?" The father responds by saying "Because on the day you were born, a rose petal fell on your head."The next day the middle daughter asked the father, "Daddy, why am I called Daisy?"The father again responded by saying "Because when you were a baby, a daisy petal fell on your head."An hour went by and the youngest daughter started screaming "AHHHGERDERPPERGERBAAA". The father looked up at her and yelled, "Shut up, Brick!"

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

Q: How many feminists does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: That's not funny.

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BF3 Edition | Razer Naga Molten

What did one butt cheek say to the other?

Together, we can stop this sh*t.

:D :D

This guy and his buddies had just finished a round of golf, and were sitting on the benches chatting,when a phone rang on the bench.  

The man picks up the phone, a woman answers 

"Hi honey!"

The man replies "Hello dear."

The woman says:

I'm calling about some good deals I found!  A fur coat I saw at the mall today is down from 4200$ to 2000$!!! Can't I please get it? It's an amazing deal!

Absolutely dear, if you think it's a good value.

Thank you so much!  It will good wonderful on me.  Also, you know how we've been thinking about replacing the lexus with a jaguar?  I talked to the dealer today and he said just for us he would mark it down from 50,000$ to 35,000$! Should I tell him we'll take it?  

The man paused for a few moments to think, and replied, "Absolutely honey, if you think it's a good time to do that, you can pick it up..."

The woman thanked him again, and went on about how much of a great husband he was.

"One last thing, dear. Remember that one house we saw last month, right on the waterfront?  It's on the market again, and its been marked down  to 650,000$! I checked with the bank, and they went through it with me, we can get an even better mortgage than we have now with the plan they showed me!  Should we go along with it?  

The man sat longer this time, pondering.  After much humming and haw-ing, and coaxing from the wife, he finally agreed.

"Well, dear I think this could be ab ig thing for us, but I'm sure that by retirement we would definitely enjoy living on the waterfront in that beautiful home, thank you for looking into it."

"Oh honey thank you so much!  Enjoy the rest of your day, I'll see you when you get home so we can celebrate! Love you!!!"

"Love you too dear."

The man put the phone back down on the bench, looked around to all of his buddies, smiled, and said:

"So, anyone have a clue who's phone this is?"