AMD Polaris Giveaway

Got a 780 in my rig. Just got a new monitor so need a new card to get high settings.

I don't even have a pc, I really want to build one tho... Hopefully I'll have enough money in the future...

My toaster currently has a R7 265 and would like an upgrade to the RX480 to fully utilize my freesync monitor.

Oh and gibe nao pls;)

Project Millenium:     CPU- i7 6700k  Cooler- Corsair H100i  Motherboard- Asus Z170 Deluxe  RAM- Corsair Dominator 3200 (8x2)  Storage- 120gb Samsung 850 Evo+ 3TB WD Blue  GPU- Asus ROG STRIX GTX1070  Case- NZXT Noctis 450  PSU- Corsair RM850i  Keyboard- Corsair K70 RGB  Mouse- Logitech G500S  Headphones- Klipsch Reference One  Monitor- Samsung CF398

Toaster Rig (Repurposed):   CPU- A8-6600k  Cooler- Corsair H100i  Motherboard- MSI A78-E35  RAM- G.Skill Ripjaws (4x2)  Storage- 1TB WD Black  GPU- Sapphire R7 265  Case- Corsair Carbide SPEC-01  PSU- Corsair TX750M  Keyboard- Logitech G105  Mouse- E-Blue Mazer  Headphones- Tritton Kunai  Monitor- ASUS VX238H

R9 280X and wants to try the new technologies amd has to offer. 

I have an.... I5 6400 and am using its integrated graphics. Gib card pl0x tHx.

I'm using an old HD7750. #TeamRed! Would like to have something bether. Since my old (and budget) graphics card can't run anything decent thiese days, and I can't really afford decent graphics card here in EU, becuase the prices are nearly twice as USA ones.

Thank you

DarkChemical

Gibe nao plz, I have a R7 260x currently. An upgrade would be nice! Good luck everyone!

I have GTX 760 right now, so the newest gamest aren't running that well. Upgrade would be awesome.

I have a gtx 960 but would love to upgrade and join the red team with a Polaris 10 or 11

Now i have a GTX 750. So that is the reason why i want a new polaris graphic card ;)

I actually have a VERY power-hungry GTX750Ti in my gaming/editing rig.... So I wanna upgrade to AMD Polaris for Gaming to reach more than 40fps in WatchDogs and other stuff... And make the electricity bill payable. Seriously, the bill is very high.

I currently have a GTX 650, so that's why i would like a new video card.

I'm rocking a killer r9 280x on a skylake i5 6500, IT CAN RUN CRYSIS! (in 1080, mid-high settings...).

gibe nao PLZ

Got a 750Ti OC from Gigabyte It serves me well enough but I really want to get into VR but the cost of headset AND graphics card is way beyond my means

I currently have a gts 250 1 gb and i entering this giveaway because i wan to upgrade my PC.

Thanks for giveaway.

i have a geforce 670 gtx. the reason i want to upgrade is because i want to switch to amd camp

I'm running a gtx 770 and would give that one to my cousin and use the polaris one for myself. 

I currently "rock' a MSI GTX 750ti (2GB) in my current rig, it would be nice to swap it out with a RX480 :)

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I want to enter the giveaway because I got my first pc this year and I have a geforce 950 in it because I didn't really have a large budget which isn't the best and I would really love a new better graphics card and I have a 4k that I can take advantage of

I have been using in my 1st pc build intel hd graphics 4600.Been waiting for the new gpu's to come out(took longer than i thought) & now can't afford what's out there due to the stupid UK  pricing.

APU graphics !!! Yay! Can't run any game on cry engine? Just throw more voltage at the memory!

I'm currently running a Gigabyte GTX 970 in my rig, but I would love a Polaris upgrade so that I can start gaming at 1440p (up from 1080p), and also because I'm planning to upgrade my rig to the Zen platform (assuming it performs as good as we all hope it does) and I was going to hold off on buying a new graphics card to avoid destroying my bank account.

Plus, it'd be preeeeetty rad to have an all AMD rig going on. Haha, rad. Because water cooling.

Polaaaaaaris!

CodeMaster (Name Due for Update):

CPU: FX-8320 @ 4.6GHz | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 | RAM: 24GBs Crucial DDR3-1600

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce OC | Case: Fractal Design Define S | PSU: Corsair AX860i

I have a GTX 960, I want to upgrade for future proofing (Battlefield 1)