AMD Polaris Giveaway

Im currently using the iGPU on my a10-7850k and i've needed an upgrade for a while as this iGPU cant run much past cs:go and minesweeper. Gibe nao pls.

I've got a 5 year old 6870 that is really feeling it's age. Just upgraded my computer last weekend to put a 6600k in but I've got to push my GPU right to the edge of stability to even stay somewhat close to the rest of my components.

These new AMD cards look amazing and I'm liking the AMD stock growth recently as well.

To be honest I dont have a graphics card atm  and neither do I have any money. :D

Thanks for all the giveaways you do. It means alot to the less fortunate

I've never had a chance to try AMD product. I have always gone with older cheaper technology. This new line up makes me want to try AMD and the fact that it is priced the way it is make me happy. 

I currently am working on a build so I don't have a graphics card yet and I would love one of those two

Hey, would really love to win one of these graphics cards. I am in high school learning a lot about computer science (I'm working on a social media platform and also some game development), and I'd really like to use and learn the new vulkan graphics api, but my current graphics card doesn't have any vulkan driver support :(. Also being able to do vr down the road when i can afford it would be cool as well.

I currently have a MSI r9 270x which is falling behind in newer games. The 480 will give my system a major boost, and the 270x will go to my cousin.  If I don't win, i will buy a aftermarket 480 anyway.

Currently living in the edge with an Intel HD Graphics 5500(surely the edge of insanity).  Hoping to win this to help with a new build :D best of luck to all :D

I would upgrade my 7970, and finally be able to play overwatch at 1440p at 60fps :D

I have a fancy-schamncy GTX 960 in my build that does really anything I'd want it to. I just want a Polaris 1x GPU because I like to live on the cutting edge of technology when money allows.

My current daily driver: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/CodingWithClass/saved/FysG3C

Other tech: OnePlus X | Kindle Paperwhite | Acer C720 Chromebook

Right now I'm  stuck with the integrated graphics on my Gigabyte ga-78lmt-usb3. It's incredibly painful, so it would be awesome to get a dedicated AMD graphics card and finally be able to see .ore than 12fps in anything. gibe nao pls.

I have a old gaming laptop on its last legs and a PC with integrated Intel graphics. I'd love a new graphics card. Thanks for doing the giveaway.

I have, at present, a EVGA 980 Ti FTW card in my machine at home. Since I was not gaming as much as I was before I moved to a 6700k, I decided to go back to the FX 8300 and an Asus 970 Pro Aura mainboard. Now, I have been gaming a bit more since then but, I still would prefer to be all AMD again like I am at work. (FX 8350, MSI 970 Gaming mainboard, AMD branded ram and an XFX R9 380 DD card.) Thanks for the giveaway.

I'd love to try out how the newer cards perform on Linux using the new AMDGPU driver. :) My current HD7870 GHz isn't supported by it, but still performs really nice - especially considering its age.

Thanks!

Got an r9 390x and an I7 4790k, maybe i don't deserve it compared to others on lower powering builds but i can't afford to buy two 480's but if i win this i'll buy another and get that cheeky crossfire on the guan & Would like to be able to not get 87-90*c playing and record and stream at higher settings and get playing at a higher sampling rate or 4k :D

These new gpus would be awesome for my new rig

I am planning ong building my pc by the end of July as my graduation reward...
Currently I have no GPU on my old 2004 desktop that i don't know if it still works....

I only have my GTX660m in my MSI GE60 0nd gaming laptop that is no longer comfortable to game and do 3D models in...

getting this give away would make my budget more manageable and it will help me do work and game xD as of now everything is expensive in my country hehe

This is the last piece I need to complete my AMD Build.

I have an AMD r7 360 in my rig and have been looking at these new AMD cards thinking to myself that I'll probably go for them in the future so if I get one free I can upgrade my cpu so it won't be a bottleneck!

I have a GTX Titan X, but hey it's free and my brother needs a new graphics card.