AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have an Intel HD 4400 integrated graphics card and I'd like to be able to do some actual gaming so yeah!  Softball! And I like the color purple so that why I want a Polaris lineup card

I got a GTX 960 2G from MSI. It's good but newer is better, isn't it?

it would be great to win one of these rx480's always have been an amd fan, currently running a GTX650TI that's only because my last AMD gave out, and this 650 was 30euro 2ndhand. I have been wanting to buy a new pc but because of financial problems it's just not possible.

thanks for the give away , and keep up the great channel !

running a Msi gtx 670 reference design, so i Need The Poweerr!!!

Life is easy, all you have to do is Live

I have intel integrated graphics but i want a low end graphics card to put in my pc

I've got bootleg GTX 560 that's actually 550 Ti with 3GB GDDR3, and its fan quite often seizes up causing it to overheat. I have to use 120mm fan suspended on wires to blow air over GPU every time I leave computer for more than 10 minutes or put it to sleep because there's always this chance gpu fan will lock again and burn my card.

I currently have a GTX 660 planning to upgrade in the near future,but there can always be a first time for AMD.

Currently have an HD 7770, and really look forward to upgrading to and RX 480 (Would be even better if it's free :P). Sooo, Gibe me nao plz!!!!111eleven1111

And good luck to everyone else!

The 6970hd in my rig is still going strong, but the 1440 monitor I've got it on now has it struggling. New job and a new house means I'm got going to be able to upgrade for some time, an rx480 could be a prod bottle neck in my current system.

Silent build - You know your pc is too loud when the deaf complain. Windows 98 gaming build, smells like beige

I'm running a GT 730 in my rig, any new graphics card would be nice :,)

My PC was running single HD 6850 until this weekend, when I built my first computer (actually 2), thanks to many a YouTube video. The new build is running on integrated graphics at the moment, but I'm looking forward to an RX 480 upgrade. The bang for the buck is pretty exciting, and I'm perfectly content with fantastic 1080p gaming for the near future!

Currently running a GTX 650ti which is quite outdated and I would absolutely love to get a Vive!

I am currently building my pc. It'dbe awesome to win a graphics card rather than buying it.

ok I am making a new computer now, all I need is a graphics card. the specs are 16gb of ram MSI 970 gaming motherboard 8320 AMD CPU and 1 TB of storage. My last pc I got is a 1gb ddr2 windows xp pc, yes I know its old that's why I'm making a new one.

I Have a R9 270, Getting on for 2 and a Half years now, which feel's pretty limited when playing GPU Heavy game's, i Would so LOVE to get my hands on a nice new shiny GPU Capable of so much more.

I'm using gts450 with 512mb which isn't even mine (mine r9 380x died after about 3 months) and i want to have a powerful graphic card.

GTX 670, so I cant wait for a 480 should be a slight upgrade /s

My sister just recently got back into PC gaming after so long, I want to build her a new one. I already have a case, mobo, and cpu settled, now I just need the gpu and a psu, among a few other peripherals. 

I have a Radeon 7850 now and I'm planning to upgrade to a new Polaris card

My first (and newest) budget rig is running a GT 430 because my R7 380 got lost in shipping recently ;-; praying to the lord flying spaghetti monster for a win.

Still rocking my r7 250 gpu with an a6 6400k here...

Gonna upgrade in about a week when more AIB rx 480 come out, but maybe LTT is going to help a viewer out ?!

ty.

I currently have a 760ti with a cooler master 212 evo on it, yeah it looks stupid but runs under 60c while overclocked, and would like to upgrade to a rx 480 for 1080p since newer games don't run too well on the 760.

i currently use a R9 290X from sapphire. it works well, but i want to buy an HTC vive but don't have enought money to change the graphic card AND buy a vive