AMD Polaris Giveaway

I currently have a GTX 970 and would LOVE the ability to sport HDR out of my rig to my TV that actually has this feature that I almost never get to use. 

I would like to build a 2nd rig to leave it at my girlfriend's. I have R9 380 right now, but I can use another more of those AMD Cards <3

Using ASUS GeForce GTX 970 at my girlfriend's pc.

Would love to get a GPU so I could buy my own pc.

currently have a gtx 970, i want it because it's free and i can sell it... :v

I currently have a gtx970 on my rig, so having a next gen graphics card wouldn't hurt. I've never been a fanboy so I'm open to both teams red and green. My graphics cards have all been from nVidia so far so it would be about time to give AMD a go.

I currently have nVidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti. So it's time to upgrade.

5 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I'm running a gtx 960, and I am really tempted to upgrade. Cause I don't want to run new games on low in the future

I'm asian yo, and i have them NVIDIA GTX 750. Need an upgrade real bad so that i can have better performance on gaming also 3D animation. BTW I'M ASIAN YO

I've got a R9 270 with a 5 year old HP monitor 1600x1200, still able to Play BF4, not sure about BF1 though, so could really use an upgrade ;P

Keep up the great work guys =D

I think just about anything from the current genereation of GPUs would be an upgrade from my GTX 560Ti :) Thanks for the giveaway! :) 

You affect the world by what you browse - Tim Berners-Lee

I whould like one, i've now got 2 GTX660's and no i don't use ski as that is unstable AF. But it would be useful to have a new GPU as this one is a little old now

I have 7850 i wanna upgrade my pc for vr and newer games

I'd like to win because atm I don't have a graphics card at all. I was planning on building a pc but my budget is low so winning this would really help me out building a pc.

I have a gtx 660. Would be awesome to get an upgrade before Battlefield 1 comes out!

I've no gpu on my poor rig :(

anything is awesome, especially latest gen stuff

I'm currently sporting only laptop with 820m. In here the cards are 50% more expensive, so as a student I would be happy for any savings on components for my rig.

Building my first computer and a polaris would be great!

I'm rocking a solid Sapphire radeon HD 7870 with one broken Fan... if my Fans get over around 70% Speed the broken one starts making a weird rattling noise (because it starts spinning slightly vertical which leads to it hitting the cover of the graphics card) So new Graphics Card pleeeaaaseee. Thanks from the greediest man alive

I have an XFX R9 280x, it's been a great card, it's served me well but it's getting old now and showing it's age, I want to keep my rig up to date!

For 6 years I've been using my fathers computer (who died on November 21 2015 last year) that has a gt 210 nvidia graphics card and 4 gigs of ram. And for the last 2 years I've been studying about computers and I'm really passionate about it and I had notice that many people are looking down on amd graphics cards and have a very misleading thoughts about it. But since my fathers company went bankrupt I have no money to upgrade my system which gave me a boundary to learn about computers. I'm really passionate for this and i would be really happy to receive the price. :) but if i don't ill just work my way through to learn more about technology and computers. :)

5 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I'm using a Nvidia gtx 970, and I want to help make Amd great again!!! 

I currently have a power color 280x and when using steam link the card maxes out and puts out too much heat not to mention the power draw. It would be nice to reduce both with the same games I play.

If i win ill strap (insert name of GPU here) to my phone and get a HTC Vive then play pokemon Go in VR.

cant blame me. its not illegal.

I have an R9 270X 4G from MSI at the moment, but I'd love to get a new AMD card so I can off-load my current one to the wife's computer and she can finally dump the dual 5770s that I gave her a few years ago....