AMD Polaris Giveaway

4 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I used to have an ATI Radeon HD 2600 PRO, xD And im planing to buy a new pc but im waiting for the new GPUs

4 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Nvidia gtx 960

red team for the win

Only if i win

I'm probably not going to be buying an AMD card anytime soon, but i wouldn't mind taking one for free.

I have an old GTS 250 in my rig.

About to build a new system so this would be a great budget reducer.

I currently only have a laptop which uses the integrated graphics from my CPU (never let your mother buy you a computer). So I'm currently looking around to decide a good gaming pc and a free graphics card is always useful for that.

Hi, 

I have an old laptop that can't even run OverWatch. It doesn't even have a screen, I have to connect one via VGA. 

I've been saving as much money as I can to get a PC, and as soon as I saw the card and the price, I had to have it. It's the only way to get a great performance for the price. I have around 500$ and I really need the card to get a decent PC for 1080p~1440p gaming. It will take me about 3-4 months to save money for the card and I've been saving for more than a year now. 

So you're my only hope right now. Keep up the videos they are fantastic, a great inspiration. 

Thanks for reading. 

I currently have Nvidia GTX970, and im thinking so much for my next upgrade, and AMD are rocking the world right now. 

I have Nvidia GT 630, slow card, this new AMD card would be nice upgrade for me!

I Have a Amd R9 270 graphics card with a amd fx6300 with 8gbs of ram. I would love this new graphics card to upgrade my gaming and play some vr with the new rx 480.

INTEL HD4600(ONBOARD).

I never had video card. This will be my very first video card. Please I can't play almost any decent games. :'( Ty since now. Gibe me nao.

I have an r7 360 so it should be a pretty significant upgrade. Also I like free stuff. Also gibe nao pls. Thank you.

I could really do with with a new graphics card I currently have a:

Radeon r5 310 (1GB)

I have a Nvidia Gforce 740M Im on a laptop and my hdd is failing PLZ GIMI FO MA New BUILD

Spoiler

i have a  ge210 in my rig.. its not too good..but  i guess its  ok to play kondition zero

I WANT IT !!

currently running a GT 545 gforce on a dell xps, even overclocked, it's just a bit under whelming with the newer games. :D

Hi Guys,

I have only a laptop with nvidia GT240M, but a new Polaris card would be a perfect start to my new scientific computation rig.

I have a GTX 750 Ti it has 1 fan and it runs at a freaking 90 degrees. An upgrade will be very nice. 

Good luck to Everyone ! :)

Yah giveaway, hint had an and guy in a bit, and finally competing again, make us proud amd, give us a $200 card that will do it all minus 4K 60fps, although I heard it holds its own on 4K medium settings =D

I'm using a very old gpu the R9 270X ... on an old FX6300 

obviously, needs to be upgrade 

I am currently using an R5 235 card, so it should be pretty obvious why I want to upgrade to a new polaris card, I also want the chance to be able to play new games at more than 0.000001 fps >:(:$

well id love to upgrade to the AMD cards because i have just built rig my first proper  containing a 6600k which i over clocked to a stable 4.83ghz and currently have no graphics card as i spent all my budget on the rest of the build.

i use i7 860 and ati radeon 7950 twin frozr i can play all game on normal i want to see can this card do betther! and important can my cpu do this 14 nm grafic card.. i think it can. ty linus for this chance for grafic by.