AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm currently using a 290. I want to get an ultra wide monitor 1440p soon. I'm pretty sure I need a better GPU for that.

I have a sapphire r9 280x tri x and I want to upgrade to a polaris gpu because I want MORE POWER!!! also if I can, I will use it in crossfire with my card.

Im using right now a r9 380 2gb, already thinking of upgrading to polaris. Mainly because price performance seem really good and the the new gtx 10xx series is very expensive in the Netherlands D:. Hope I win!!

Gib Nao PLZ

I got x2 R7 260x's because they were cheap as hell

Crossfire is a butt................

I have an old GTX580. I bought it as a kickass card to last for a lot of time, and it sure has. Now I'd like to try something more lightweight, and that draws less power.

I currently have a HD7970 OC Twin Frozr by MSI and am thinking in investing is a FreeSync 1440p 27 inch screen. A new graphics card would really come in handy! :-)

I'm using a GT 315...

It's seriously so crappy, and I would love a new GPU. Imagine all the things I could do with it; game, render videos, stream 4K footage across all of my monitors of...uh...

well, you get the idea ;)

I have an old 750 so i mogjt as well try my luck. Btw I want it and gibe nao pls.

I need a rx480 so i can play crysis 3 at max in 420k with unlimited fps

i now have a r7 250 halp me please

I currently have an R9 380 and i was looking at an RX 480 so i gould give the R9 380 to my sister who currently has HD 6670. 

Gibe nao plz

I currently have a gtx 780 in my rig. It would be nice to get one of new AMD cards to see how did they improved since i sold my old R9 280.

I have a 280X with a really noisy fan, and I can't really afford to boy a new card any time soon.

I have a GTX 980 but no gsync monitor. I'd like to try out AMD's variable frame rate tech with their new cards. 

Im using 980ti from Msi, i will upgrade to 1080ti when they come out, my second pc have hd6450 so it will probably go there.

it has been YEARS , since i changed my gpu :( 

but ..  "gibe nao pls."

I have a GTX 750 TI, I want to upgrade because my friends keep talking about how they are going to get the new GTX 1080 and I'm trying not the get left in the dust lol. 

I have an old EVGA GeForce GTX 750 TI. It is an old but beautiful card to be sure. But I am in need of an upgrade.

Running a gta 460 but will likely go 480 and freesync monitor

I have a nvidia gt 210 gpu. Gaming at 800x600 low settings and not getting 30 fps at least,most of the time is painful, guys. gibe nao pls 

I have a potato that has a geforce 310m in it. Yeah I really need a new pc...

I don't have a pc... yet because I am a young kid(16) trying to get into the pc building community with very limited funds, Instead of talking about pc compents with friends. I want to actually build , maintain, and upgrade one. Thank you for the opportunity. 

I just built my first PC last week but I'm not actually using a video card atm because I'm waiting for the RX 480 4gb to not be out of stock everywhere.

Hello and thanks for the giveaway!

I am currently using a GTX970 but i would love to upgrade my girlfriend's rig with a Polaris GPU.

Currently using the integrated GPU in my i5, wanted to buy a rx 480 anyway, so why don't try this?