AMD Polaris Giveaway

I am running a r9 290. I'd like something to run my vive better and upgrade to a 4k monitor.

Gtx 860m. Doom "plays" at 3fps on 720p low. Yay...

Im am using gigabyte  gt760 oc and I dont Know if amd would be an upgrade :) But its nice to have brand new card hehe

I'm currently using a GTX 650Ti with 1GB VRAM. This answers the second part as to why I want a new video card - I'm already shopping/saving for one!

i need a little upgrade my 560ti no more a good card 

I have a rig with a GTX 960, and I just upgraded to a 1080p Ultrawide... and some games don't like this combination. An AMD card would be sick, because then I could have a full AMD rig! (I currently have an FX-6300)

I have a MSI GTX 750 Twin Frozr Gaming OC Edition and i would like the new graphics card so i can run games at a glorious 1080p 60fps with decent settings

I'm using a GTX 770 and would love to be able to upgrade for better performance.

CPU: i7 6900k

Motherboard: MSI x99 godlike carbon

Ram: 64 GB Domintaor Platinum 3200MHz

Graphics Card: MSI GTX 1080 Gaming

I want to see how good this card compared to the 1080 for price vs performance

I have a nvidia 9800 that can barely run any game. i was thinking of making a new rig, and this would be something that would be awesome to have

I have a r7 250x with less power than my disabled grandma.

Well, in the moment i don´t posses any discrete graphics card. I previously owned a HD6850, and it was a blast, but a year ago i sold it to make some money to my next build, which i will star any day now!!! So a 480 would be a pretty nice one to start. I already even bought a DAN A4 case - i´m looking at you linus, don´t disapoint me ('kidin, great fan. Continue the good work guys)

Currently have an EVGA GTX 970, but am considering checking out team red, if yah know what I mean

13 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I'm currently using my Skylake Pentium's integrated graphics 530 with 16 gigabytes of RAM. Surprisingly, I can get upwards of 120 FPS in Dead Space 1 and 2 at 720p.

I'm running a R9 280x and it would be a good time to upgrade !!!

I currently have a factory overclocked GTX570 from MSI. I only recently found out why the bastard crashed randomly during gaming. Turns out that MSI didn't put enough V on the core. I've since upped the voltage but it now runs kinda hot :S So a polaris 10 or 11 would be a nice upgrade.

Also, gibe nao pls

I hope to win one of these new AMD video cards with such huge leap in technology, to play my favorite game titles like Overwatch, DOOM, and maybe some other games that supports Vulkan API (or will support... maybe... a Valve's title that would contain the number "3"). My last video cards were AMD Radeon HD 5770 (oh man... good vibes during night sessions playing RE5) and also the 7770, my road companion so far. The AMD's quality and performance do never let me down.

Currently using AMD A8 6600K with Radeon HD 8570D built in, I can barely play CS:GO without fps lag, it is honestly hell for a game like that, but if I got this card, I would most certainly buy and play "Next-Gen" games like DOOM.

Hope I win, thanks for the giveaway AMD + LTT :)

I registered just for this ! Currently having a 960 and I need a boost so I can actually get use out of my 144hz monitor!

Right now I'm running a Nvidia GT 630. Laugh all you want xD but none the less. gibe nao plz

Running the Lovely Club 3D Radeon PokerSeries HD 7970 royalAce, Lets replace this beast with an other bigger beast!

Because I have integrated graphics :////

Currently running two systems.  My first and primary one is running a GTX 780TI and second one is running a GTX 660.  I am personally fed up with the recent driver updates of nVidia and following very closely the recent announcements and innovations of both companies, I want to make my first jump into the red team.