LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I like this product, the compact size is a plus.  I'd like to use it to watch The Tragically Hip's final concert.

They can upgrade the image resolution on the next model :)

Looks quite cool

CPU: r7 2700x;  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 ti sli; RAM: 16GB DDR4; MoBo: ASUS CH VII HERO x470; PSU: Seasonic Prime 850 Titanium; Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base 900 PRO; SSD: Kingston 120 GB; HDD: 1x 500 GB 1x 2TB 1x 3TB;

My Anime List 300+ completed

That thing is insane! There are so many things you can do with it, I can just imagine playing smash bros with this projector, being this compact it really is amazing thing for "lan" parties where people want to play together and I could totally see myself using this frequently.

Heyy, I've been dreaming about a sweet projector like this for quite a while (I mean who hasn't?).

Also PROJECT Backpack, really clever Linus ; )

On 7/9/2016 at 7:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This is pretty nice! I have an older short throw projector, but not this nice. Using it as a screen to put up over your bed is freaking awesome! Whoever does win this, I'm sure you'll find some creative way to use it.

I'm Sure my 3 year old would love to watch What does the fox say on that lmao. seriously Looks Good.:D

I want it. I think it'd be awesome to put this onto a projector during live shows behind the musicians or when at home film up the wall with rocket league and 5.2 surround. Yes I plan on buying 2 subs for my home audio. This would be the perfect fit for both. 

This would be a great addition for the N64 and Gamecube arcade setup. Maybe even casting phone gameplay?

Finally I found the perfect Projector, thank you for showing it to me. :)

I think this is great for the cottage and out door events with the family, as instead of buying multiple T.V.s you can just get this little thing and bring it with you wherever.

I so need this in my live :D only having a old ass 32inchcrap tv :D next WorldCup would be awesome with that being the most wanted guest at any party xD

also 5 inhes wall distance is just insane.. would fit perfectly in my little student room 

First poster here #giveaway haha. Been in love with the idea of a short throw projector since the video at CES here LTT showed laser projhector super close to the wall, I WANT THIS SO BAAAD. Hope to participate in the forum too! see you guys soon!

Just the projector I was looking for!

I need this to replace mi HomeTheather's projector ASAP!

Seems like a portable monitor. Would be extremely useful at a party or hanging out with friends when you decide to pull this bad boy out.

O.o 200 inches of pure screen, that would be awesome to have, my 13in laptop is painful to use :(

Would love to win this international giveaway. This isn't available in my country and even if it was i'd never be able to afford this. Would certainly cherish it.

Love and wishes all the way from Nepal. Cheers.

I love that is small and you dont need too much space, is perfect to invite some friends to play

awesome...does it come with a neck support ;-)

I think the projector is cool that it features onboard sound and can project such a precise and fluid image from such a short or far distance