LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I really would enjoy the LG projector, but I feel that the price is way too high for regular (gaming) usage for most consumers, costing over $1k? Holy crap. Otherwise from price, it looks like it's a great product if you can get one, and maybe go hang out with friends playing games in a group, LAN party, and bringing party games to a few other places where it doesn't have a TV. Great for people who travel a lot, doesn't require extra speakers to bring along, and projects large and vivid images, even at close ranges.

I have a BenQ short throw projector mounted on my ceiling.  It would be nice to get rid of the mount.  Nice tech.

I have recently moved so I don't really have anything to watch on lol, but would be cool to win this. 

I'm not big on projectors but seeing it in action in Project Backpack was pretty awesome and got me a little excited. I've started clearing a wall for the future. :D

Also, Project Backpack was an amazing video. Really really good.

-KuJoe

Looks like an awesome, high quality product. I'm in the process of setting up a new system and this would make an amazing display. Keep up the good work LG +LMG!

This would be awesome for the SSBMontreal group to play smash bros on their huge open wall. Would make for awesome streaming :D

I think this is a cool projector that you can just throw in front of a wall for you and your friends or get your whole street and put it on your garage door and have a neighborhood movie night.

This is seriously awesome. It would solve all my problems in my still unfinished media room.

Honetsly great product from LG. Something I would actually purchase apart from a tv or sound bar. Very compact and easy to carry around. Hope to see it in the mail soon! :P

Small, compact, easy to install, easy to use, great image quality...
Would love to play Witcher 3 on it :D

Looks very cool :D ALtough its a shame that it doesn't have speakers.

Would love to play Battlefield on that projector.

projector looks cool and easy to take anywhere & everywhere

Oh sweet. This little projector would be great to have. Especially for having people over and playing games

Honestly, the projector is ballin'. Short distance projection for a big image, extremely well suited for lan party or movie watching. From what I can tell within the video, the quality of the image looks good for a 200'' projection, the only question is, how much does it cost to replace the projection lamp after it's worn out ? :)

it looks awesome and super manageable but I wounder how dark do you need it so you can really see things video look good and all and how fast is it and douse it heat up much you know. it would be so cool to have that as a screen to watch movies of the pc or laptop when going to a buddy place.

Wow the throw distance on this is amazing - first projecter I might be able to use. 

this projector is the snitzel when it comes to little partys (movies, photos, games). i usualy rent projectors but this little think is one cool gizmo to have. keep the good work coming guys

In for 1!  This is one I have been lusting after because of my limited space