LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This could be a super cool replacement for any home theater setup! 

Perfect projector for small student rooms to have nice gaming and coding sessions.

It's funny if you look on lg website this is their best projector and it doesn't even do 4K . It would be amazing if this projector did 4K 

Reminds me of when I was in kindergarten (this was in the late 90s) and we'd have these special days in which all the kids in the kindergarten would gather in a big classroom with all the windows closed and a big very very old projector would display still images from fairy tales on the wall. I was simply amazed back then about that technology and here I am now amazed again by what PF1000U can do.

On 10-7-2016 at 4:48 AM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

It looks neat and it seems to do the trick in dark conditions. Would love to see how it performs in a more normal setting, though.

PF1000U projector seems to be the most efficient monitor for Gamers today, a must try product! :):):):x:x

Damn, didn't even know such a thing existed. This thing is awesome! I wish I'd known about it sooner, as it would have solved some problems I had with my setup. My computer room is quite small, so my desk is also small. I wanted a second screen, but it wouldn't fit on there. My solution to this problem was to drill some holes in the wall and install a VESA mount for my second screen, as I couldn't attach an arm to the desk due to its stupid shape. I also borrowed my father's projector (an old Sony one) to see if it could produce a usable picture on the wall, but meh, I was not impressed. This little guy though... Damn!

Dunno if I win, but I definitely will consider this. It would be a huge upgrade for my setup and I would also be able to carry it around with my mini-ITX when visiting my parents for example. The possibilities... Nice! 

LG's PF1000U Short Throw Projectors offers a 200" display view, portability, and most importantly the opportunity to have people come over and watch Dennis survive the games on Channel Super Fun in a way a 4.7" iPhone screen just can't do justice. :) 

This is pretty awesome, if I don't win I'll be saving  up for one 

To be completely honest, I've never been interested in projectors....well - until today when I saw the video and that little beast completely got my interest. For me - projectors were always huge bulky crap that you don't need, but this one? This one is a must have :D

I think it's a really comendfull product if you want a projector for inside and you dont want to mount it on the ceiling on the other side of the room.

That would surely make a nice portable theater.

I just love these mirror projectors... Saving loads of space and bcz of that and, uhmmm reasons, i want it, so gimmie gimmie gimmie xD ... Also, gaming on this, aaaaaahhh bliss! So gimmie gimmie gimmie... Pretty please ^_^

Wow what a kickass Beamer i currenty have one of these old Puppy's here the problem with those is that the resolution makes it impossible to game at 100" or even at 50" and of course the lamp requires very less power and therefore it is quite dark. 

This definitely is the future of projectors. what I hate the most with projectors now is that you have to set them up at the "perfect" angle and distance and on any situation it definitely looks ugly in the middle of the room with a bunch of cables connected to it. This projector won't take up space on any event and that is truly awesome.

The real Question is - Does it work in outer Space?
If not - Thats good, us earthlings will use it well Sempai. :)

Moving to a new place so this thing would be amazing to have especially for what it offers and its size.

This looks like a awesome projector, I'm actually looking for a way to up my gaming experience and so I'll take a look into using a projector. Many don't perform that good as I noticed in the video I mean 200" wide Is Wild (oké in an "extreem" dark room but Its not like I need light to game or watch a movie ... maybe even connect the TV on it.) I didn't get to see it in real life So i don't really know how good it actually is but If your accepting it as a sponsor, reviewed it as a good product and let us see it perform great in the video It MUST be a good product.